How to eviscerate Hanzo as a Tomboy

I don’t understand how Tracer is supposed to counter him.
My aim isn’t too bad i usually manage to kill a Moira 1v1.
I don’t have any difficulties killing a Mccree.
Hanzo on the other hand…
No matter where i blink, his spasm grants him a head shot every time.
Is Tracer really a counter?
I appreciate some advice from Tracer players.
My best strategy so far was to ignore him and hoping that someone else kills him.
(I saw a similar thread but its from 2018 and maybe things have changed.)

There is no counter to hanzo at the moment hence why he is meta

The best technique is to “surprise” a hanzo and delete him before he can react which requires a particularly dumb or overconfident hanzo and a massive hog/mcree/doomfist flank…

You cant outsnipe him if you are evenly skill matched… you cant out tank him because his dps is too high… you cant out mobility him because he is one of the most mobile heros… and you cant poke him down because he just retreats and heals

The best advice I can give to a tracer is to stick him with your pulse bomb… but dont try and duel him you will lose 90% of the time

Tracer has never been a Hanzo counter as a Tracer main myself i dont get why people believe this,
hes spam and unfair arrow hitbox size
and mobility to get highground favors hanzo heavily in all Hanzo v Tracer 1v1s and 1v1s in generall,

Hanzo v Hog if Hog misses hes hook Hanzo wins,

Dva v Hanzo"Dva the old Hanzo counter before the rework" Dva does not do enough damage to kill a hanzo before he gets heals or kill the Dva mech,

same for Winston the old Hanzo counter before the rework not as hard counter as Dva was but still a counter

Mccree v Hanzo is just a nope Hanzo wins,
76 v Hanzo is just nope Hanzo wins,
Ashe v Hanzo is just nope Hanzo wins,
Pharah v Hanzo nobody plays pharah with out a mercy pocket so i dont know if u can call her a counter,

Hammond is maybe tanky enough to kill him if Hammond get the drop on him but then again he has a team with healers that can with ease heal up the hammonds damages,
kind off the same problem that Tracer and Sombra players has,

the only hero that have a equal chance of winning a 1v1 vs a Hanzo that is not ur own hanzo is Doomfist,
doom is tanky enough to step up to a hanzos damage, he has a 1 shot that healers cant out heal, and has mobility to get highground if the Hanzo is trying to run off,and if ur going to say genji counters hanzo then im going to say its a 50/50 chance u get killed by trying to kill the hanzo as Genji and i dont call 50/50 chance heros a counter.

1 Like

How many minutes on Hanzo?

irrelevant, ive played the game since launch, I know all about hanzo, what he can do, and what works against him

troll harder next time bud

Cool, so you’ve never played Hanzo, but you’re here trying to tell people how powerful he is? Being hit by a stray arrow and getting upset is not sufficient experience to talk about the hero officiously.

no, I never said I never play him, I said the amount of time I have played him is irrelevant, because being a human being I am quite able to take in information without actually experiencing it first hand you utter moron

If you had a lot of play time you wouldn’t be shy about it.

I am not shy, I am merely not being dragged into an irrelevant point…

and you attempting to do so only proves how moronic you are

Thanks for the replies and clarifying that Tracer isn’t a counter to Hanzo.

Tracer has never been a Hanzo counter as a Tracer main myself i dont get why people believe this,

I heard and read often that Tracer is a counter, therefore the misconception.

hes spam and unfair arrow hitbox size

His arrow hitbox (or howbeit its called) must be wider then Phara’s rockets.

The best technique is to “surprise” a hanzo and delete him before he can react which requires a particularly dumb or overconfident hanzo and a massive hog/mcree/doomfist flank…

I often try to sneak up to a Hanzo and shoot him in the head, but I end up getting the head shot. (Even with maneuvers like blinking forward and then blinking back to my earlier position.)
He often survives just barely (if only he had 20 less hitpoints).
I’m going to practice with Doomfist and hope for better results.