How....just how

Had a “DF Main” which Imma be frank they ain’t real, you just have a DF body pillow you grind into every night before you sleep , you even sometimes go to the point of pretty much laying on your arm, waiting for it to fall asleep before wrapping it around yourself pretending its him…

Anywho we had a DF that would teabag all game at the end and surprising my team had a sombra that I guess didn’t know you could hack the DF and screw him over so it was up to me to ffight him all game, we lost he then added me to try and have a 1 v 1 thinking he has more to prove which I said "wow you give off some serious ooga booga vibes " (meaning he is a caveman and suddenly he thinks I’m being racist??? Imagine not knowing the “ooga booga” meme aka the unga bunga meme and then thinking its a racial slur towards doom fist… I …I just… my mind can not process the amount of stupidity and sheer ignorance lol

This is a story I decided to tell yall in hopes of making you laugh if I made a DF main mad well… suck it I guess? I don’t know I don’t really care how you feel lol.

DF mains are pretty real because how silly the character is in terms of mechanics and how much of a coin flip it is to play.
no other people would consider such a character to be bearable to play.

but yeah people will perceive things as they wish and usually if it’s “hostile” they will imagine the most hostile a person can be.
while you ment something different they interpreted it differently, i mean there is validity to both your claims because it’s been used in both ways.

however people will take offense as they wish to anything.
you clearly took offense to getting teabagged, but really that’s just how DF’s are because that’s their only win they get ever.

but at the end of the day, this is just everyday overwatch stuff, this sorta stuff will keep happening over and over, i really don’t understand why people would even subject themselves to this level of frustration on a daily basis, it can’t be healthy.