I am very bad at DPS

you could preface a question with a statement or another question but you cant change a question into two statements. not without completely changing the meaning anyway.
in your case, two questions would work but sound unnatural.

weird choice? saving myself an extra tap per capitalised word on an inefficient typing tool (mobile device) is weird? nah man, that’s a stretch at best.

ah yes, because insulting an entire rank is much less toxic than insulting a single person.

1 Like

You need to stop talking before you make more of a fool out of yourself. You are able to ignore someone for a certain duration, for me it was for a week. Go on, have a look. The time I ignored you for ran out. :man_shrugging: Oh but go ahead, make more assumptions, as you do. :man_facepalming:

Maybe stop lying then. Or you’ll get banned again. Or lie about a ban. The backstory is convoluted now…

So now to cover up your lie you claim a week. Despite forever being an option.

You then read my post, decided to take offence for others and troll.

Your vendetta is quite transparent.

Are you really that deluded? I claimed I ignored you (Which I did) so no, I didn’t lie, yet you turn this round on me. Funny thing is, when I had you on ignore, and when I replied to other people, all you did was still reply to me, trolling. I could obviously see the reply if I wanted and could have replied, but I choose not to. On several occasions you replied to me with some response just like that one, bringing up the same things over n over again.

It’s no wonder you don’t have many fans on here, you’re deluded and quite frankly, a tad worrying. You don’t know when to stop, now please stop arguing with people on these forums, accept the fact you can be wrong, accept the fact others have opinions and grow up!

Lol “don’t have many fans”.

1. Am I meant to care?
  2. Is this a popularity contest?

This is Overwatch.

If you die, a smurf somewhere out there is to blame.

1 Like

Just watch Redshell playing in bronze, it’s hilarious.

Yep. I’ve seen some clips.

(Although redshell should be banned for account sharing (someone else leveled and deranked that account for him). Seeing as they seem unwilling to remove him for his other activities…)

1 Like

Bad players don’t have gold/plat ranking, so his just making passive-aggressive trash talk to make himself feel bigger.
Besides, what is the point of this thread if he posted a hundred times how people should stop whining and just play better, lol.

Seems like his own teaching don’t apply to him.
Double standard and hypocrisy at it’s finest.

1 Like

Oh they do. I focus on my own play.

Still make time to laugh at the weird things.

That’s how I’ve gone 10-1 this afternoon.

Chill, laugh, learn.

Why is this so true. :joy: He’ll never learn, he’ll just continue to be a clown.

1 Like

You keep insulting people in my thread.

Can you not see the problem is you?

You are toxic, can’t take personal responsibility and can’t learn from your mistakes. This is a big reason why you think everything is against you.

Also, you have nothing to say when I am hidden… just more evidence you were only here to try and bully people.

LOL, he’s literally trying to trash people for their ranks every time someone challenged him in the argument, but he’s no better average Andy, who doesn’t even know how game works. He deserves to have circus music as his in-game main theme :clown_face:

1 Like

Funny thing is, he smurfed and bought a new account, and denies being Nightwing, the number 1 troll on the forums, but anyone with a brain will see. :slight_smile:

Dude. You have me on ignore, yet I’m still all you’ll talk about.

Obsessed.

Also, stop with that lie. I’m not Nightwing.

Stop being a bully. Stop being pathetic.

I am barly Silver haha :smiley: , game is to much hard,but,idc for it,am playing for fun,I meet alot good people into Overwatch and most of all I laught alooot,nothing is important as is important joy.

You would get from me ‘‘Good team mate’’ if u play a said with me after game. ^ . ^

Very true I agree on this!

1 Like