I am very bad at DPS

This is why I’m barely gold.

But I enjoy playing DPS most for one reason. Silver tanks are hilarious.

Either doing the funniest things, or making cracking decisions… Then hard flaming everyone else. Personally I find people flaming the funniest in OW.

If you’re in that ELO, watch the tanks and your games will immediately become more fun. The lesson is simple, no matter what, every match can be fun. Sometimes you just have to a little deeper for it.

2 Likes

I totally agree- Like I’m all scattered around, I’m a barely gold DPS, plat, but almost diamond healer, plat tank, and diamond on open queue :rofl: Playing with silvers when I’m playing DPS is just so funny to me, but sometimes I get angry when the healers are too afraid to play, literally won’t do any helpful moves like walking into Mei’s icicle as a Mercy to prevent a team mate from dying…

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed it’s very passive. Stand in choke, die to spam, blame healers. The logic.

I can see why they falsely accuse people of smurfing so often, all you have to do is use the map better and you’ll look like a smurf.

1 Like

Correct, 90% of gameplay is the movement, aim and tactics are the rest…

1 Like

True.

I don’t blame them, if you haven’t got the mechanic, I get why you’d auto go to playing safe.

It’s the blaming everyone else when the job doesn’t get done that makes me laugh so much.

I might start not doing my job at work and then complaining about how no one’s doing everything for me… Lol

1 Like

I mean I get the low SR players too, because there could be some things that would mess up their gameplay such as high ping, low fps etc.- I get kicked a lot because of my wifi when I’m at my house, because I live in the middle of a forest and the wifi here sucks ngl bahhah

1 Like

Feeling the need to make a thread, basically bad mouthing silver tanks… :roll_eyes:

Clearly said I enjoy watching them.

But ok, you add your unwelcome troll post to try derail.

Or add, defend them if you feel. Tell us why you play so passive. Explain it, make us understand.

Do you even know what the word “Troll” means? My post was not even a troll post, just stated the obvious. :man_facepalming:

I go by what the forum rules define as trolling, which your reply was.

Now. Care to add to the actual discussion. Or are you here just to cause a disturbance?

Your original post was mocking tanks in silver. That goes “Against the forum rules”. You seem to have so much knowledge about said rules yet can’t seem to follow them yourself. :man_shrugging:

No it wasn’t.

It was mocking myself for being bad at DPS and saying that the things I see are funny.

But keep derailing as I’ve stuck to the rules.

A thread about funny things you’ve seen, isn’t against the rules.

(Btw, we can all see now you’re a liar. Claiming you had me on ignore was a chonky lie, as if you did, you wouldn’t be seeing this thread. Stop lying to push your narrative against me, it is embarrassing)

It kind of was. I believe the technical term is a backhanded compliment.

1 Like

There was no compliment, complaint or anything. I just find silver games funny to be in.

The actions and behaviour are hilarious.

saying someone does something funny is a compliment. however in the context you used it, it was derogatory to their gameplay. literally a backhanded compliment.

1 Like

Take it how you like. Not really sticking to the subject per say.

Either way, have you played in these low ELO games, or watched them. Just to laugh at the funny things going on.

(Flats reviewing/roasting bronze games for a free example of weird stuff).

i straight up dont understand what you mean by this. who and or what is not sticking to the subject?

so why is this split up into two sentences when it reads as one long question?
but, yes i have played in low elo games. no, it was not to laugh at the people down there.

no one denies that its derogatory dude. he and his viewers are literally watching it because the players are bad and the questionable decisions or poor mechanics are laughable to players who are used to higher level gameplay.
that doesn’t make it less toxic.

I am not sure you can question correct use of grammar, if you don’t even use capital letters… But we will look past that.

Flats wasn’t being toxic though. People literally submitted games for him to roast, with their permission.

I am not roasting anyone, I am simply saying games in silver are funny. Nothing more to it than that.

not capitalising is not the same as changing a question into two statements, my man.

the point of a roast is to be toxic without repercussion. the people flats roasted chose to take part. they were in on the joke. the people you laughed at were just people playing the game.

funny is the roast dude. you’re choosing not to see it.

2 sentences to a single question is perfectly acceptable.

Not using capital letters is just a weird choice you make.

Roasting isn’t the same as that would be personal. This is just a general view that the games are funny.