I can’t log in to my main account because I lost my Authenticator and phone

I have created this account to post in this forum, I can’t loving to my account - TheRabbit#21773. I have opened up two tickets a week ago and there is no response. I want to play winter wonderland event, please help. I have submitted a ticket with my id. I don’t know what to do, should I submit it 3rd time? Please help!! Nobody is responding to my tickets.

Hey there NinjaRabbit,

I just checked both your accounts and no tickets have been sent from either, so it’s likely that something prevented your tickets from being sent - likely, browser-wise.

We cannot recover your account in the forums, but please make sure to send a ticket through here and once sent, check if it appears in your “My Active Tickets” page. If it does it’s because it’s been sent correctly and a support agent will get to you ASAP.

It was kind of ticket which I submitted with my ID because I couldn’t login to my account, and I can’t check my tickets page because I can’t login.

Apologies for the late reply,

I see you sent a new ticket yesterday and your other account has been finally restored :slight_smile: Enjoy your gaming!