I have a feeling that the rating system is broken

My rating (silver 4) has not moved 3 or 4 times already, this time with statistics of 2 losses and 5 wins (as far as I remember, such statistics were twice) I have the feeling that this is a glitch, and I began to think that the system of accumulating points from overwatch 1 was more transparent and you could clearly see the progress of your rating. Is it normal with such win/loss statistics to not move at all in the rankings? Even if what happened is normal, I wish the developers would bring back the points display system from overwatch 1, because the current system makes me feel like my rating is not completely under my control. And which rating system do you prefer?

It was mentioned during blizzcon that an immediate feedback system will come back next season.

You’ll be able to see how much you climb or fall after every single game.

Winning and losing streaks affect how much your rank shifts, as well as your performance to some extent. That should also become a bit more transparent in season 9.

again 5 wins and 2 losses, but the division did not change and remained at - silver 4. What the hell??? This is normal? T_T

why should you rrankup when u got 2 loses against silver players?

1 Like

What was the % before and after.