I have Missing Items

I have missing Items such as D.va sprays from the Nano Cola Streams, Ashe Sprays from stream, OWL season 2 final sprays and icon, Lego/Minifig Hanzo, Genji and D.va sprays and the Hanzo, Genji, Tracer and Widowmaker Icons along with OWL Grey Skins that includes Tracer, Widowmaker, D.va, Genji, Mercy, Junkrat and Hanzo, please help they have been gone since Oct 30th and have had no help at all from support and only have gotten a message now linking me to another topic that doesn’t help me at all.

Greetings, WildWolf! o/

If you are absolutely sure that this is the account where you had those items, the only thing I can think of is you having some filters activated.

Go to the Hero Gallery, and on the top right, you’ll see a blue button saying “Filter”. Click there and verify that the filters are correctly set up (or set them up to “none” so they go back to default).

We have no reports of people’s cosmetics disappearing, so either they are there, or you got them on another account.

If I can’t get help to get my missing items back then I’m done.

Hello WildWolf!

We can’t check this kind of things via the Forums, if you have already tried the suggestions mentioned above by Agaleith and are 100% sure you are logged in the correct account please report this situation as a possible bug via the relevant Forum.

If you are playing on console though, please also make sure you have the correct Battle.net and console accounts linked properly.

1 Like

Hi I have the same problem! All of my in game goodies from participating from twitch streams have disappeared from my account ever since I bought the Blizzcon virtual ticket. . SO frustrating.

1 Like

I just got the same issue with Ash 2 of my highlight intros one loot box traget practice the other i used coins scream Queen. I don’t care about target practice i want my scream queen back. I remember grinding for both Anna vaction and Scream queen. I still have Annas