I have not received OWL tokens after watching two days of play

Hi there,

I did not receive any tokens after watching Overwatch League after watching both yesterday (2/16) and a bit the day before (2/15). I have signed up and have my account linked with PSN account. I watched on my PS4 if that matters. I also am in the USA, so I believe that area is supported. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue on PC with today’s stream Blizzard/Twitch whats going on???

5 Likes

Neither are I and a few others. All day today we have not gotten anything. We have watched since 12:00 pm and I have not gotten squat. What the heck blizzard?

2 Likes

I have been watching since the first game today, and I have only just gotten 2 tokens. This is not working right. It was working fine on opening day, but yesterday and today the system has not been working.

2 Likes

Think anyone from support will comment on this?

I’ve got the same issues here. I linked my Twitch account to my battle net account and have watched since game one.
No tokens at all.

Hello JellyPanther,

Please check the steps of our Didn’t Receive League Tokens support article (and you might also want to check the How Do I Earn League Tokens support article).

How’s my driving? Let me know! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Hagut

Same here. The only difference is that I thought I couldn’t get any, because my country isn’t on the list… I gave it a try and at first I got 15 however the two other days I got 0. How is that possible? What is going on? It’s kinda frustrating… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I have not received one single token after watching the saturday and sunday games as a whole as well… Please fix that. I lost some lifetime, watching 3/3 comps all the time ain´t the most fun.

1 Like

Just a suggestion, but y’all might wanna get some of the first support article onto the 2nd. “How Do I Earn League Tokens” article is missing rather important info.

Many people have adblocks on by default these days. The relentless braying of the corporations we’re not interested in is intrusive and offensive.

I watched a lot of last weekend before I even found this information and there was very little information about the need to turn adblocks off or the other missed info.

Not that I mind too much: OWL has been really well done this year - it’s just sad I’ve missed out on something due to poor communication of the requirements in promotional material (including the detailed rules, of which I poured through).

Same here I watched most of yesterdays stream (2/22) and got 12 tokens which was around right for the time I watched but today (2/23) I’ve watched the entire stream up to this point (as it is still going on as I type this) I’ve received no tokens for today

YEA i have the same problem but now i realize that my country is not the participation country, so thats what it makes me angry. Why are we trying for nothing. I watched OWL from beginning and got nothing.