I need some tech support:(

Hey does anyone understand how console and pc merging works, I’ve read the stuff online and contacted blizzard for support but if anyone can help that be awesome😭

So I have an Xbox account that’s superrrr stacked and I wanted to play it with my pc account which isn’t as stacked. I tried to merge them but none of my Xbox stuff showed up,

I have played my Xbox account previously on a pc but not with another pc account or anything I just signed into blizzard using the Xbox sign in option and it was only for a few weekends, everytime I went home I’d continue to play on my Xbox with everything still there

I’m super confused and I’m not a techy person:(

I’ve read the merge thing online and contacted blizzard for support, I have screenshots ect if they can help but idk what to do:(

I’ve tried to merge them twice now and everytime I do I just get the pc stuff (even if I’m on my Xbox) but when I unmerge my Xbox goes back to having all its own things? I’m really confused, the battle.net ID also continues to have all my Xbox stuff as well even though it’s all been achieved via my Xbox on my Microsoft email/account and when I signed in on my pc I used the Xbox log in NOT a Battle.net one… I’m just really confused :frowning:

Hey there,

A Battle.net account is required to play Overwatch 2 on any platform. If you played Overwatch 2 on Xbox, then your account was already merged to a Battle.net account.

Progress can only be merged once to Battle.net It cannot be duplicated, transferred or reset once merged. Progress cannot be shared between Battle.net accounts.

If you try to link that console profile to a different Battle.net account, you will lose access to the progress made on the console profile.

The only solution is to relink the console back to the Original Battle.net account. If you need assistance in attempting to locate your originally linked Battle.net account you would need to submit a ticket. No one on the forums can assist with account recovery. Click your name at the top right of this page, click support, click contact support. Follow the prompts to create your ticket and support will look over your situation and help get you back into the original Battle.net account.