I received a final ban from competitive play for the end of the season, and I did not know the reason, but I think my little brother is playing with my account on the computer. Can you cancel the ban on the PlayStation?

Hi,good morning
I received a final ban from competitive play for the end of the season, and I did not know the reason, but I think my little brother is playing with my account on the computer. Can you cancel the ban on the PlayStation?

They will no respond here.

You need to submit a support ticket

Sadly, you will fail. So it probably isn’t worth it, as they won’t believe / won’t care about that reasoning.

Seems like who was playing on that account was leaving games repeatedly.

If you’re not playing on the pc and don’t want your brother ruining your account’s reputation, i recommend logging out on the computer and maybe changing the password.

Even then you’ll probably need to wait until next season to play comp again.

It’s a f2p game, your brother can have his own account with his own phonenumber.

1 Like

something weird is going on with the leaver penalties, i queued for quickplay, went to get a drink, and came back to a 10 min comp ban. logged several tickets about it but they never actually read the single sentence explaining the issue. blizzard is hopeless.

If you get a leaver suspension from qp, it affects other gamemodes too.

that doesn’t make sense, QP gets backfilled but comp doesn’t

This is all the info about leaver penalties that is in the previous patch notes.

UNRANKED LEAVER PENALTIES
-75% XP penalty removed.

-The penalty thresholds have not changed, but the mechanics have also never been completely explained. The last 20 games played a player participated in are recorded. Leaving four of these 20 games activates the first penalty threshold. Leaving six of these 20 games activates the second penalty threshold.

-Queuing for most game modes is now suspended when a player leaves a match inside a penalty threshold.

-Players that reach the first penalty threshold will be suspended for 10 minutes.

-Players that reach the second penalty threshold will be suspended for 30 minutes.

-The queue suspension will reapply each time a player leaves a game when they are above the first penalty threshold but not when they complete their games.

Most backfillers immediately leave the game. I once had a match where 7 people left my team.
I’ve had games be 4v5 because backfills keep leaving. Just because one person decided to leave right after the first team battle.