I reported someone for paying a booster to play on their account

0 hours on Genji in any mode. 2500 SR. Goes into a diamond game and destroys everybody gaining his ulti in less than 20 seconds.

Now he might not have paid but the other possibilities are equally as disgusting. A smurf, a booster, either way a complete scum who ruins the fun of honest players.

I will keep reporting players like him, thats the least I can do.

Oh look at this, second game - another smurf. Level 30, a Genji god who boosts his friend. How cute.

Blizzard, you are bad, like very bad. You allow this to happen with your constant discounts, you allow people to ruin any fun competitive could have had.

One account per IP or go f yourselves.

2 Likes

I have four people in my house who own and play Overwatch (as well as WoW and HoTS). So, guess what? One per I.P. would never happen since that would end up costing Blizzard players and money in the end. I assure you with 100% confidence that we are not the only household that plays Blizzard games together.

I am finding your calls for it to be completely hilarious.

No. Go f your self.
/sarcasm
And what about dynamic IP? Ohhh you happened to get a IP that someone played OW with. BANNED go f your self.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was going to mention that as well, but didn’t want to confuse him or cause the poor guy a brain aneurysm.

Dont worry, the OP basically just goes around spewing total bs and calls them good ideas.

1 Like

Oh crap. It wasn’t until I just saw a pop-up that I saw I was on the EU forums. Considering I have the U.S. forums bookmarked, I’ve no clue how that happened. Well, does explain why I have zero post history. I thought their forums were getting bugged out on that all of a sudden, like the WoW forums have been for ages.

Whooops!

Yes the EU / US forums run independently. You’ll have different stats on either forums.

:smile:
I dont read much US forums but I can assure you that there is a lot of people recovering from severe brain damage on EU forums.

1 Like

Yeah, the nature of posts over here are much, much more hostile too. :slight_smile:

The main difference between the US and EU forums are Blizzard developer directly communicate with the community on the US forums. I haven’t seen game devs yet speak about a game related issue on the EU forums :slight_smile:

What’s really queer is that I clicked my bookmark, which has always been U.S. forums. And yet, ended-up here.

Well, that alleviates one confusion but causes me another.

Might have something to do with the fact that only small amount of people has english as their first language. But oh well.

I know that. I find it funny when people do posts on EU that are like “I demand developer to answer me” and “Jeff why u do diss?!?!” when you should go on US forums if you have something to ask, say or propose to devs.

Ive ended up in US accidentally as well. No idea what causes it.
Its pretty rare tho, happened once, maybe twice.

I’ll be honest, Jeff rarely posts anything useful over there, He’ll ignore real issues for months, and respond to praise posts. He doesn’t step in until things hit a critical mass.

He’s been posting more lately, but when Fortnite is getting more consistent views than your OWL, there might be a problem.

New “hits” always gets huge views. Its like WoW spikes a lot when it gets new expansion and after a while twitch views goes down.

Also I dont think any dev has actually too much time to devote on forums. And I think they dont want to argue with people on forums so they dont reply too much when they do replies. They use dev updates to keep people at some level of knowledge whats happening currently and what they think is a big issue etc.

Ive seen Jeff roast some stupid comments and while it can be funny he said its not really worth it.

Not to say there isnt problems with OWL. For instance I think its way too SJW for my taste so I dont really watch it.

It appears Fornite is King of the Hills in the FPS genere, while LoL is KoH in the MOBA genre :smiley:
Fortnite, I think is played a lot because it’s relatively new, and they borrowed ideas from OW, like the artwork style that’s making it popular. Give it time and players will get bored of Fortnite soon :smiley:

I agree. I’ll be honest, though: The wife and I migrated to Paladins around late March. I pop into the Overwatch forums every so often to see if things might have gotten any better. I think it needs a serious 2.0 and team lead changes like HoTS got at the end of 2016.

Which makes the bookmark sending me across the pond a bit funny. It’s like they said: Hell with ya. Go back to Paladins. :rofl:

I very much agree with that.

Yes the EU / US forums run independently. You’ll have different stats on either forums.