I think Necros is using macroses for turns on stream. Help elaborate

DISCLAIMER: don’t wanna call anyone cheater or blame particular person, using streamer name only to refer to content, which can appear to be legit, and looking weird only to me.

I’ve checked how Necros turns (when making 180 turn) in slow-mo. When the turn ends - the crosshair is absolutely stable it lacks some natural pixel shake and hand motion.
In Overwatch combat there is barely a moment when player’s crosshair stands still pixel-perfect.
His 180 turns also lack natural acceleration and deceleration.
Also, not all, but most of the turns are performed perfectly horizontally, without even a pixel of vertical movement of crosshair, which is never a case for a regular play and barely a necessary skill to develop to this level.

There are also rare weird cases when the 180 turn is started and completed, although it was pretty clear that it is not required. And it looks pretty close to a macro button misclick.
Usually these unnecessary 180 are followed by another perfect 180 to cancel the mistake.
And this complete combo looks very unnatural.

You can check recent Necros streams - there are plenty of weird aiming moments.

Therefore I would like to know if any mouse turn scripts are prohibited by the game rules.

1 Like

yep… tracers and genji’s are notorious for using cheats like this 180 script…

yet people here will deny it untill their as*hole falls out

i mean it’s not an unheard of feat, there are players who are able to 180° pixel perfect headshot kill people in other fps games with less generous hitboxes on a consistent basis which requires perfect horizontal swipe and perfect stopping the aim or not even stopping the aim and keep swiping just pressing shoot at the perfect moment.

but yeah if there is a macro that makes the game easier for you that isn’t in the game it’s pretty much considered a cheat.

i could not deny or confirm if necros does this as i do not have access to his pc as when it comes down to this because i’ve seen it done without macros or third party software.

what you could try and scout however is the accuracy of the flicks by checking where he’s targeting enemies with his swiftstrikes since they don’t need to be perfectly on target to hit, and if it is either perfectly center of mass or only at pixel perfect headshot crosshair placement to try and deduce if it’s legit or not as it’s extra things a genji player doesn’t have to do.

Hes been accused before and been proven completely innocent. He is just very good on genji

Hes also not as high ranked as he could be, because he’s playing genji.

180 script?

Hes played so much he knows exactly how far to move his mouse to do a 180 with his dpi and sense.

Something we all should know if we have the right settings for us.

Which doesn’t explain how he achieves pixel perfect stabilization which is impossible for human btw :slight_smile:
Same thing was going on in CSGO and people were banned for scripts so GL making excuses.

2 Likes

He doesnt. He just moves quickly because he’s played a lot and knows exactly how much to move his mouse.

Not really much more too it.

If he was scripting he’d of been banned by now, and would of got higher sr.

are we talking about 180° swiftstrikes? pretty sure the game forces the crosshair to be completely still during the swiftstrike animation so all he has to basically do is just have really high sense and turn and time the swiftstrike to achieve “pixel perfect stabilization”
unlike you would need to do for let’s say a widow or hanzo that turns 180° to shoot because there is nothing stopping the aim aside from the mouse movements itself.

or are we talking about pixel perfect stopping for 180° throwing shurikens?

like it’s a massive difference really, one is physically unnatural, the other is just factual how the game works.

1 Like

Again, being able to do quick 180* doesn’t explain pixel perfect stability.

Read again, he doesn’t talk about movement forced by ability.

1 Like

No, but Renegade perfectly explained it.

You just refuse to see what is in front of you.

Only thing Necros is guilty of is getting good on a hero.

yeah but saying that any genji which most likely have sky high sensitivity has perfect stability when stopping from turning is an oxymoron.
it just doesn’t happen, nobody goes from 100 to 0 without gradiation.
either he slows down his mouse movement til it stops or he re-adjusts post fact.

but atleast to answer the perfect horizontal swipe, the higher your speed is, the more likely the crosshair will stay leveled and straight and there is a computer calculation that reads that input aswell trying to make it more straight aswell, it’s the same phenomenon that happens in drawing, if you try to draw a straight line without a ruler, the greater the speed the more straight it will be because there will be less time for error in movement.

but stopping movement perfect on the dot, well as most people would know right about now is that flicks are highly inaccurate, not uselessly inaccurate but still not 100%
doing it once or twice in 10 times is not unheard of.

but yeah, gotta talk to someone who uses that high of a sense about this about this phenomenon of stopping because they don’t use a lot of momentum to begin with so might not need a lot of force to stop it either and it just looks unnatural due to the high sense.

in other words other genji players with the same sense would probably have outed him right now.

Any player worth their salt, playing against him would have called him out if he was.

Shockingly the only people that do are the salty ones that can’t reach that skill level themselves. So it must be cheats…

Certainly can’t be years of playing the hero, grinding, muscle memory, the best settings for him… none of that.

No amount of sensitivity (and exprience) will result in 0 pixel deviation from 180* horizontal movement :man_shrugging:

We had the same people in CSGO, with exactly the same “it’s sensitivity” arguments.
They got banned after few months.

1 Like

That is because in CSGO they were cheating.

If Nercos was, he’d of been actioned at some point in the last 5+ years. Sadly, he isn’t. He is just very good.

He spends hours in workshop modes practicing it.

And he can also cheat :man_shrugging:

It doesn’t work like that. There are plenty of professional CSGO players who cheated whole tournaments and never got caught directly, so they never got banned. Later on they even admitted what they did and still didn’t get banned :man_shrugging:

If cheat is written with language/syntax which is not recognized by the anti-cheat then you can cheat your whole life.

1 Like

He can. Anyone can.

But like most players… he isn’t.

If anything: He can, but you don’t know, so the assertion that he might cheat still stands.

1 Like

You can make all the assertions you like. You will be wrong in this case.

nobody gets banned in CSGO.
people still cheat in tournaments ffs.

so don’t know if i can actually say if that is true or not because i have yet to see people who claimed anything like this in CSGO get banned even if they did this.