I want to report a player

I entered a discord call and found someone sharing their screen, they were hacking in overwatch surprisingly not using aimbot but wallhacks and can see the enemy ult charge and their hp, I want him to face the consequences I don’t know how to attach images but please respond to this

1 Like

don’t bother trying, blizzard ignore hackers, and everyone here will disbelieve you and call you a troll for even thinking that hacking in OW is a “thing”

that’s honestly stupid I was so pissed when I saw him hacking

1 Like

i know exactly how you feel

If you have proof (e.c recordings, screenshot) and a Battletag you can send it over to hacks@blizzard.com and they’ll take it from there.

Unless you report them in game there is not a lot you can do, other than the email SYSTEM has provided.

It takes Blizzard a little while to get through to reports, but hackers are usually dealt with pretty quickly.

(ps, you will be ignored and laughed at only if you constantly post about it without providing evidence. Best best is to report in game, or email footage to that address and move on, Blizzard will deal with things in time, so there is no point loosing sleep over it).

1 Like

Haven’t tired yet? I saw all your posts which one you wrote that you see cheaters everyday, but can’t even prove one. And I’m pretty sure you’ll answer on this post in same way. So, don’t bother yourself.

Monokuma. For now I know there are a lot of cheaters and now blizzard actually really started to ban them more often. So just report them and thats all

2 Likes