Ideas to balance Brigitte

Hello everyone, Yasu here.

I have played as and against Brigitte in casual, competitive and scrim settings since she came out and it’s pretty safe to say that she is extremely strong.

I have thought of these minor adjustements to balance her out just a tiny bit, to get her to that sweet spot.

1. Increase cooldowns by 1 second
    It seems like she has her abilities the slightest bit too often.
    I’d like this change, even though it may not me required.

2. Stun length to the same as Mccree
    As Brigitte’s shield bash is easy to hit on top of you having to be in safety to perform it, it’s a bit outrageous to have the stun longer than other heroes.

3. Make Rally’s charge slower and cast vunerable
    Rally is arguably one of the best ultimates in the game, as such I would prefer if it took more time to charge. Brigitte can cast her ult behind a shield, which not many heroes can do. So my suggestion is making her drop her shield for the start of the ult.

4. Shorter bash distance
    During my play, I have noticed that Brigitte can stun with her shield bash without actually touching the target. Self explanatory.

5. This one I don’t have a title for but it’s about the interaction of Rein’s charge and shield bash. It seems like Rein cannot do anything after being stunned by brigitte in those moments. What I’d like is having brigitte be stunned for longer than Rein so he can get off a few swings to at least scare Brigitte out of the fight.

That’s all, thanks for reading.

1 Like

This wont do anything. A competent Brigitte will use her ultimate before, not during a teamfight. If anything her bash should be vulnerable.

1 Like

This wont do anything. A competent Brigitte will use her ultimate before, not during a teamfight. If anything her bash should be vulnerable.