Illogical FFA win conditions!

I’m not really sure if it can be described as a “bug”, but I don’t know where should I post that.

I’m really angry because of the illogical FFA win conditions. I have played FFA competitive placement games where you have to be in TOP 4 to win the match. The place is determined by the amount of kills. But what happens when few people have the same amount of kills - what decide about who is placed higher on the list and who is placed lower?

Few times I had a situation when me and some other players had the same amount of kills and we were on the 4th and 5th place (or 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th etc) and me having the most assists and the least deaths was placed UNDER the TOP4 which caused me to lose the placement game. It happened 3 or 4 times and made my placement result crap.

Few examples > imgur. com/a/KBcdD93

WHY on earth was I placed lower when having the same amount of kills, more assists and less deaths than other people?! This is unlogical.

I demand the possibility of playing placement matches again.

I do believe that the ranking is determined by the speed of final blows. If you reach 10 final blows first and the second places catches you up, now having 10 final blows, too, you would still be first because you’ve reached the score first.

Something similar happened in my game where 2 placers hit 20 final blows simultaneously. However, one player killed the last enemy a milisecond faster and thus was placed first and won the game.

FFA never shows your “true skill” but rather the ability to get final blows / steal kills faster than the others.

:dragon:

I see. I still think it should be changed and the assist&death numbers should count too… Why should the time be the major condition? It’s just a LUCK factor. Someone who has 20 assists more will lose just because he killed someone three seconds later? It’s not fair.

I’ve literally just posted the same things. Rewards you for playing worse over the course of the match

its a first across the post system, its lazy design, if u get to the number of kills first u hold the higher place. Assists and deaths are meaningless stats. And this is a “competitive” gamemode, that has very little competion and is even more rng than the main match maker. The overwatch devs are lazy and dont look to keep people playing, just like the numbers peeking when idiots like me come back because we think this might be somthing worth playing.

totaly agree , assist’s and least deaths should count and the person or person’s who do the most damage to a nother should ger some sort of points reward not the 1 lurking moira that then just throws her orb down and gets the kill , i do not see how they think this is a fair system as it is now . it needs changing asap not in 6 months time .

The point on death match is who gets FIRST to X kills. So its the deciding factor.

Also

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I’ve literally just posted the same things. Rewards you for playing worse over the course of the match