I’m facing a problem in Overwatch for years : the input lag, there is a delay between my actions on keyboard / mouse and what I see on the screen.
Playing on Windows 10 and this is the only game with that kind of problem, what I’ve already tried :
- Disable game mode in Windows
- Disable Realtek Audio (reputed for causing input lag in games)
- Playing on low graphics and lower resolution
- Enable « True Fullscreen » in Windows Registry
- Disable all optional apps (at startup and running) on Windows
- Disable Vsync
- Use another mouth / keyboard / monitor / video cables / another USB ports
I want to precise that my PC is clean (hardware / softwares) and works like a charm (even before those optimizations)
After following multiple tutorials to optimize Windows for gaming, I still feel like my aim and movements are struggling and not smooth in Overwatch compared to other online games I’m playing on (Battlefield 3 / Battlefield 1 / CS:GO / Ark).
My specs :
- 500GB SSD
- i5-4460 3.2GHz
- 16 GB RAM
- Radeon RX Vega 64 8Gb
- Monitor : Asus 24" Full HD 1ms 60Hz (High speed HDMI connection)
I feel a bit desperate after all I tried and not see concrete results, I hope there is a solution
Thanks in advance for your support.
Have a nice day