Install game files with one account, use the files with another

Ok so I just couldn’t find an answer to this question on google I’m posting it here.
I want to know if the following is allowed by blizzard TOS :

I have a blizzard account. I purchased overwatch on it years ago. My brother liked it a lot and played it on my pc for a while.

Then he moved out, and logged into my account from his new location to download the game onto his new pc.

Then he created his own account, BOUGHT the game, and used the “locate game” feature to locate the game files that he downloaded from MY account. It works just fine for him. But i don’t know if this is allowed by the Terms of service.

Would it be better if he uninstalled it and just installed it again from his own account? Or does it not matter at all and the GAME FILES themselves do not care who they are used by.

Thanks for any helpful answers.

The game install and your account are totally separate things, so it doesn’t matter how the game is installed. Sharing access to accounts isn’t permitted, so as long as he’s playing on his own account, then it’s all good.

This is exactly what I was curious about, thanks a lot for your help! :slight_smile: