Is teabagging and voiceline spamming considered toxic?

Do you know how the report system actually works? It’s fully automatic: Once enough players report you, you will be penalized automatically, no matter wether the reports were legit or not. After that, you can appeal to lift the penalty and a GM will investicate the reports. Before that appeal, Blizzard does nothing so as long your friends don’t report you, you’re safe.

Again, automatic report system. It’s currently the cheapest yet most effective way to deal with reports. If enough players report you, you logically must have done something wrong.

Thanks for giving me so much importance <3 … and thanks for proving my point. :slight_smile:

It seems like you haven’t played the game enough to say that.

Well I know it arguably better than everyone else here.

1 Like

Yeah, they need to dial it WAAAY down. Yesterday a guy said “EZPZ” at the end of the match and three or four people on the other team replied with “Reported!”

How do they operate in the real world? They oughta put Dr. Jordan Peterson in charge of censored words.

You must all understand that with blizzard SJWing feels are over facts

edit: the best way to fight against this bulls.hit system is to actually report everything. Let a ton of ppl be banned and then they will start to think if backlash is worth it

You speak with anecdotes… I speak with facts:

We silence your account if you are reported multiple times for Spam or Abusive Chat. The duration of your silence increases each time we apply it to your account. There is no maximum limit to the silence duration, and may lead to an account suspension or closure.

The following points apply to all Blizzard games:

• Abusive chat reports will fall off after a predetermined amount of time.
  • Multiple abusive chat reports from the same person do not stack—only reports from unique players are counted towards a silence penalty.
  • Being reported for abusive chat while silenced does not count against you.
  • The number of abusive chat reports necessary to penalize your account remains the same, regardless of past penalties.

In a support article, they stated that a penalty triggers automatically after a set amount of reports.

Why do you care?

Get over it!

Um, the thing is I didn’t disagree with that, you just assumed it. I rather stated I know that what you said is true, very well and better than most people.

Some education, anecdotes meaning: something that didn’t release. So I don’t see how it goes with the rest of your sentence. (yes I know that you will go to wiki and find the word meaning “jokes” and probably copy paste some sit here to prove me wrong so don’t, I gave you the literal and true meaning of the world)

Oh, then i Might have misunderstood you, sorry :sweat_smile:

It can happen, no problem dude.

everything is toxic if it offends you.
Blizzard does not verify false reports, if a player offended too many people (who filed a report), he’s getting shafted.

Uncompetitive community … we talk about respect and participation trophies. Next thing you know we’ll be asking for guns that shoot flowers, and to throw candy instead of grenades … because “competitive esports game” :wink:

1 Like

Both attitudes are considered toxic. I’d say voice line spam more than t-bagging. Nobody wants to hear some person on their game spam ‘winkyface’ the entire time (more frustrating if you are on enemy team)

I don’t think you were being toxic. Some don’t like teabagging and if they bring that up and you apologize, then that should be it. Based on the way you describe the situation, it’s on her if she doesn’t want to get along after that. I don’t think it matters if teabagging is “generally” considered rude or not. It certainly can be taken that way, and if someone does, then don’t do it.

What caught me off guard and made me realize the definition of “toxic” is when you annoy someone (in ow of course) I understand that you’re toxic if you intentionally use voicelines to annoy your teammates but if you use it moderately and with no bad intention behind it, then it shouldn’t be called toxic. I also apologized for doing it, I didn’t know that It annoy her

People are way over sensitive, the voice line thing is annoying if it’s the same thing over and over and over again - it’s just bad manners! But as you were doing it I don’t see a problem.

The t-bagging thing is different and that could be interpreted in a lot of ways due to all the different people we meet - let’s not forget that T-bagging IRL is someone rubbing their balls on your face so I’d say use it will caution!

That moira is a crybaby, T-bagging is not nice to receive but it is not reportable

let’s not forget that killing people IRL is bad or it suddenly became OK? …
It’s pointless to speak about IRL. What would you rather someone do to you if you get an ultimate from someone …
Would you rather be killed IRL, or would you rather someone “rub their balls on your face” as you put it IRL? So, let’s not play games where we kill other players, because it’s not nice.
Let guns shoot flowers, let grenades be candy, and let all of us hold our hands and sing “kumbaya” while we change our skins and do all our emotes and sprays … oh, and there should be no winning and losing as well, because losing is not fun … oh, and everybody gets a participation trophy, because participating is more important than winning…

I’m sure you just come here looking for people to argue with and I am not going to bite.

everything is reportable. You don’t need a reason to report.

1 Like