Is the Symmetra rework actually happening?

I don’t understand why she needs another rework???

Because right now she’s a close range character that doesn’t have the tools to actually get into close range. She’s only good if the ennemy team ingores her / can’t aim for their life.
Plus she’s more of a support, but doesn’t really feel as impactful as the other actual supports, so they finally move her to a clearer spot into the defense category.
Her new TP seems to be bonkers.

Idk, I’m pretty hyped about the changes, she’ll be fun and useful (she might even be slightly OP on release if they allow her to charge her beam on shields).

1 Like

Now, before I get to the point, for the record i’m by no means a Symmetra main, but on occasion I do enjoy playing her. Looking at the rework, i’m slightly worried, not for the auto-aim gun, but her inability to grant shield health.

This is an ability she has had since launch and a buff I have greatly enjoyed granting my team, don’t get me wrong, i’m very excited for her rework, for her to be potentially viable, I love what we know of her new teleport, her new ult, and her new gun, but PLEASE consider allowing her to keep this power.

Even if it’s her old ‘at launch’ ability where she applies 25 hp worth of shields manually to each individual teammate, or even a passive ability AOE centred on her that grants 25hp in shields to allies as long as they remain within distance.

Her ability to buff allies with shield health is, above all else, what made her a supporting hero, and I love supporting my team in passive manners by buffing their health, as opposed to constantly healing or boosting damage through amp or discord.

i was sent from the future to tell you that it is.

1 Like

haha thank you dude :00