Isolate level one endorsement players in competitive

Blizzard, you created the endorsement system, so make good use of it. Place these players in their own queue and keep them away from all other endorsement levels. Also, deliberately make their queue times longer. Add a minute. These players are usually level one for a reason (nine times out of ten they are a troll/thrower).

Let them rot in their own cesspool and not infect my games with their disease.

but what if people like me are unwilling to accept longer queue times due to smaller player pool??

The problem with that is, that new players get placed with the most toxic players in Overwatch and will probably drop the game cause of that.

So, not a good idea to do that

By the way, at my most toxic times in Overwatch (and yes I was really toxic) I still had endorsement lvl 3

1 Like

Why would you want trolls or throwers in your match? Sure, you’ll be placed in a game quicker, but what would be the point if the game was ruined by a toxic “player”? I would rather wait and have a higher chance of getting a proper match (an all too rare occurrence).

no, I simply do not assume or believe that lvl1 players are generally trolls or throwers.

You didnt even try to response to my point, did you?

It’s already happening, if not in such extremes. You just don’t notice it because you are right at the middle, so you get a lot of messages with the bottom as well as the top. I only occasionally match with 1s and 2s, and those are mostly either in groups or at a lower level (would be reasonable to not treat new players like the most toxic ones^^).

1 Like

New player are already isolated from gen pop

That could possibly be a good idea if the endorsement system was working as intented.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, It doesn’t.
So no, that would be a terrible idea.

U are paired with ppl with similar end. Lvl. When I drop to 2 I have more games with 1’s and even 0’s than when lvl 3