"its just qp"- your part of the problem

Being a fanboy could be worse than any other insult.

Quick in game ā€œjump in to a game against other players of your skill levelā€

It states not how to play the game mode, to presume otherwise must surely be speculation and I guess this the reason for this topic.

Some players see it as comp without numbers next to your name and a little icon and other see it as a mess around, all are correct judging on the guide lines set by blizzard, which isnā€™t anything at all.

This issue is this is a competitive pvp game.

ā€œCompete against other players and work your way up the ranksā€

This is quite clear that you are competing and therefore you should play to win.

Not sure why youā€™re mad, when no one mentioned you? Is this another account of ā€œDarkwaverā€? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, when you deny logic to state that black is white because you think that someone/something can never be wrong ā€¦ thatā€™s what you are, a fanboy :slight_smile:

Btw, why writing on different account? Was your ā€œDarkwaverā€ forum-banned? I did notice a lot of insults in other topics to other people, calling people stupid and stuff ā€¦ wouldnā€™t be surprised.

Your assumption that Iā€™m darkwaverā€¦ well I take this as a compliment. Since heā€™s like 2 eloā€™s higher.

But the fact that you use my post to ā€œblameā€ him more just proves my point.

And no, I donā€™t know who he/she is.

I just disagree with what you wrote, especially how you wrote it.
I prefer polite posts over rude assumptions.

Have a nice day/evening.

Oh, you prefer polite posts like you or your friend Darkwaver write? Where you call people stupid and say ā€œthatā€™s a statement and not bannableā€? :smiley:
Yeah, I do realize you must defend yourself ā€¦

You can bet I will. Itā€™s that solid :stuck_out_tongue:

You have your opinion and I have mine. Which is great.
As long as you donā€™t spread lies about whatā€™s my opinion, weā€™re good.

But please stop telling me whoā€™s my friend or whatever.
These are again blind assumptions you just made up.

No need to further discuss this. We seem to agree to disagree which is completely fine.

I get what you are saying and I agree. But on the other hand, what if the hero you want to play is hated. I for one love playing Symmetra so much, she and hanzo are the only DPs I never get tired of (Iā€™m a healer/tank main). But try to play her in comp and see the reactions. If I canā€™t pick her in QP either than what was the point of even having her in game.

can this post die already jeez, can the ow community never not argue over ever single thing ?

1 Like