I've got absolutely nothing, no skins from overwatch and none of my recorded hours

I have 500 hours on Overwatch 1, i started playing overwatch 2 and all the overwatch 1 characters were unlocked but then randomly they are now locked. My career profile still says i have 500 hours played and that I’ve even played with the HEROES THEY HAVE LOCKED. How do i fix this. My main is Ashe and i can’t even play her. This is ridiculous.

12 Likes

I have the same issue though mine occurred after I bought the pass

1 Like

Same hope its just a bug and they fix it :s

Same issue for me, it happened after second time launching the game and suddenly some of my heroes are locked.

1 Like

It is a feature, not a bug… The game is trying to make you to go trough various challenges to unlock them… this is how they gain playtime on launch… I have 900 hours and still everything locked, its like that for literally everyone… and yet even tho its all locked im out of content since I have already learned the new stuff from beta and its not fun to play with clueless randoms and “find a group” option is gone…

1 Like

That’s insane to lock heroes i have so many hours on for no reason

I’m pretty sure it’s a bug and not a “feature”. You should get everything unlocked except Kiriko I think. Funnily enough, it unlocked Sojourn and Junker Queen for me, but not my old Heroes.

2 Likes

Yep same for me. On the same playstation account thats linked to my bnet account, not a single characters unlocked (except for the ones unlocked by default). Skins of course not there either. Sure i havnt played OW1 for ages, but that stuff should just be there…

To update everything, Heroes will be unlocked for you after some period of time but it seems like there are few different versions of OW2 at this moment which prevents some players to play with friends and whatnot but heroes will be unlocked for you automatically when they update the game properly.

My heroes are locked for some reason. (I had ow1)

2 Likes

This is just insane…I am going to play Valorant now. Blizzard screwed up again big time. Maybe it was much wiser to shut down servers for a day and make the transition smoother, but no… Good that I didn’t fall for the trick of buying OW2 in advance.

Today I was playing and had all heroes available to me.
Just got out of a session in which most heroes were locked.
This has to be bug, it’s unreasonable to lock heroes I had when I played Overwatch.

yeah i lost 50% of my heros after a comp game

I got almost 1000 hours in overwatch 1 and same, heroes are locked for me, this morning it was totally fine, now i wanna play after work, they are locked, Blizzard, fix this plz!

Got in today and everything is fixed now.
I think this is connected to the queues, when I waited for 20k people it was broken when I got in.

I’m not sure, i get in straight away and mine still broken. i really really hope i get everything back :frowning: i’m very upset about this whole thing! so frustrating

My heroes are locked for some reason and I had ow1

Had overwatch 1 since the beginning. Merge with ov2. Had everybody at the beginning and now half of the characters are locked.

My characters are all locked, but it can’t be since I’m Overwatch 1 player since 2018 I guess. Yesterday all my characters were unlocked, but today they’re locked. I’m playing on Xbox Series X. All accounts are linked to cross-progression and I have all skins and coins, but no characters unlocked.

Seems like we can’t trust anything, after my account finished merging half an hour ago, my account just re entered merge-queue and is merging again XD

Blizzard should do stand-up comedy, this gotta be a joke at this point XD

2 Likes