Junker Town - Server closed due to an unexpected error

Every time I have had the Junker town map today the server has crashed and reset the game halfway through. This can happen at any point in the match, from 2 mins in to just before capping the payload and is incredibly frustrating.

I am not someone who likes to leave games. However, when a match restarts several times, for someone with a limited time to play I don’t have the privilege to stay sit around and hope it’s not going to happen for the 8th time in a row (yes i stayed that long). Luckily, I have only had to leave twice in quickplay games as I do not play Comp. I would dread to think of the effects this would have in a Comp game…

In addition, before even leaving the last game my endorsement level dropped a rank. So I am not sure if these matches are counting as games without endorsements, as the match previously I have received 4? This isn’t a huge issue, I can earn the rank back, but is dishearting as I worked hard to rank up (and stay ahead of my friends).

I don’t know if this is something Blizzard is looking into, and I am unable to find a common cause for any crashes.

1 Like

Same happened to me minutes ago, Junkertown as well. This was happening a couple of months ago on Busan, with the match eventually just re-instancing itself to start again in a loop.

I didn’t see JunkerTown map in comp for ages now. Pretty sure there are some issues with it and they are testing the waters for it in QP. Also didn’t see Paris in a long time.

1 Like

Had same thing it was so annoying, first time l got junkertown it reset l though no more of it, then 2 more times and same as you my endorsement level dropped. Everytime junkertown came up l just left, but what made it worse is its stuck in a loop so that same game came up 3 times in a row then a different map would show. Luckily it was all QP and l think junkertown is one of the maps not in this season. Would be nice if they put peoples endorsement back up to what it was, but that won’t happen.

When someone not happy with a server they keep closing until they can win is what I find