Just cant climb

Ok i will rephrase that because I think we are speaking 2 different languages here:
“Even if you perform well it doesn’t mean you will win all games”. - that’s what I meant, I don’t know how to say it much better than this.

I dont know how you didnt get that out from my posts? Ive never argued against that and Ive always been on the side that even if you play like a god you cant win all games. But Ive also said that if you are good enough you will win most of your games. Those 2 things do not contradict each other.

I mean if I would have argued that you win every game I would have said so, not used the word “most”.

well, your argument stands on " you must carry every game, and most of them you will win " does not seem possible to me.
Also are we talking how many games? unless you play thousands you cant offset the random element of other ppl

And yes you will climb , it only took me aprox 40 hours to get 300 SR with all the leavers and trolls and my mistakes and my team’s mistakes . And no i’m not such a bad player lol.

You dont have to carry every game. There will be games where even if you try to throw you will win, because you have someone in your team that carries hard enough or enemy has leaver etc. But if you want to climb you have to be able to carry your games.

And speaking of how many games, its possible to have 100000 unlucky games, but the chance for that happening is so small that its impossible to imagine. Id say play 100 games each season and you are out of the “bad luck zone”. That doesent mean that one season might go really bad for you, but because you play 100 games each season it will even out.

Let me tell you a small story. I didnt play for one season. The season before that I ended up like 1 game away from master. The next season I did my placements I faced golds for the very first time on my main account. I was confused. I placed in plat. It took me one evening to climb from plat to mid diamond. It was easy because I didnt really belong in plat and Im still confused how on earth did that happen.

well, Im now -300SR, 1 oinly win this evening. that is statistically unlikely as hell and I cant do a S*** about it, maybe 1 game I did mistake but the rest is mostly bad DPS and sometime heals

So you solo climbed from 2.5k to 3.5k in one evening? Good for you. I was plat - 3 seasons in a raw ( my highest was 2.7), then gold, and this season again in low gold.

Well if you lose a lot it might tilt you. This makes you lose even more.
And dont give me that bs that you did mistake only in 1 game. You did mistakes in every game. If you didnt do mistakes you would be the best player in the world and you obviously are not. Even pro players do more mistakes than you claimed you did. I mean you are so out of the reality I dont know how to help you get to the plane of reality.

No. I said I climbed from plat to mid diamond. I didnt say what rated in plat I was because I dont recall the exacts, but it was something like 2,8k. And mid dia is ~3250 not 3500. 3500 is master.

Yea ok that was my bad with the SR , so you got almost the same amount of SR in 1 night as I did in 37hours. And do you think that i shouldn’t be getting my SR faster if i was plat 3 seasons and that i should spend 37 hours to get 300 SR ?
And you still didn’t mention if you did it solo or not.

we both know that 1 mistake means 1 that costed that game, im far from believing that in low plat/gold are ppl that can do under several hundret mistakes in 1 game

I think its mostly this… you must spend immense time to even stay at your rank when you fall down a few SR. I started at 2480, climbed to 2600 now im at 2350 and it will take me the rest of season to climb back…

Well its impossible for me to say what you deserve. I havent seen your game play. But there is high chance that you are on a rank you deserve. Also everything depends on everything. If you want to climb 300 SR you need to improve a lot and quite fast unless you were good enough already. Taking 37h to climb 300SR sounds like you had to improve at least some. Remember that in order to climb you dont just have to improve, you have to improve at a faster pace than others. Also I dont know know your comp history so Its impossible to give you examples but lets get hypothetical:
You have been 3 season in plat, you dont say what SR so Ill just assume you have been low plat because you managed to drop to gold. Unless there is a reason behind why you dropped there, you changed your hero pool wastly, your heroes got reworked etc. etc. 300SR is not too much to fluctuate. So if you always were a low plat its not too unexpected to dip to gold some times.

And yes I solo q like 99% of my comp games. And that evening wasnt expection, I did all of my games solo.

No. There was one mistake that you spotted. If you would spot more of your mistakes you would improve faster and you wouldnt be moaning on forums that its impossible to climb and its luck based.

Heeey. You have some sense in you. Its correct indeed that you have to play in order to even stay at your own rank.

Ok here is a list from 1st season i started playing up to the current 1 with my highest SR:
and currently 2501 which i climbed from 2200 something

no in any other game I had notion that my rating is in hands of 11 strangers and not my own. LoL, DotA, rocket league and almost every other game that have “ranked randoms” i felt more agenda upon my rank than OW

Its that feeling, Im not saying im top 500

Well your highest fluctuation doesent seem too out of the ordinary. I still dont know hours, how much you fluctuate each season, what heroes you play etc etc. But anyways you are slightly better than average player so after that the climbing gets harder. SR starts to matter more and more. The higher you go the smaller amount of SR means bigger difference. Going from 4,1k to 4,4k is HUGE. Going from 2,6k to 2,9k is good and you certainly need to improve or just get super lucky for a while and drop back, but its nothing compared to 4,1k to 4,4k.

Well ofc. Because in LoL or DotA your game is as much of others hand with 9 strangers as its in OW with 11 strangers. Might feel worse because more people are involved. But it doesent make a difference. You climb if you git gud.