Just got "failed to connect to the server"

So after trying to search for a Competitive game i noticed that the team chat appeared and but i was stuck in main menu with “searching for a game” screen and it didnt dissapear fast enough for me to click the rejoin game, so thats a free loss and 10 min ban but since i thought it would be a one time thing i tried again after the ban was lifted but then the same thing happened and i had 30 min ban.
the team chat appeared both times and i was able to type in it and communicate . Its not the first it happened to me ether, its really frustrating and really infuriating becouse trying to win back the lost sr is counter productive becouse you never know when its going to happen again and you loose what you just won back.

is there something that can be done? If there’s nothing i don’t think continuing playing is even worth it tbh given once i lost around 300sr in arow and got a 16h ban or something like that.

Hello ReveTTo,

Let’s try some things to see if we can avoid it happening again. First of all, check this article and make sure you follow all the instructions, including the advanced steps:
battle.net/support/article/99037

If the issue persists, we will need some more data so we can try to figure out what’s preventing you from connecting to competitive matches:

• Details of issue:
  • Date/time it started:
  • City/Country:
  • Internet Provider:
  • Traceroute (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)
  • Pathping (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)
  • WinMTR (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

Unfortunetly i dont remeber the exact time it happened and i would rather provide the other detail in private, as for traceroute i have one after 2nd dc and 3rd same for pahtping and mtr plus i have the glass thing you provide after the 3rd one.

i submitted a report to support but help with that seems rather unlikely and really time consuming on my part even tho its not an issue i experiance and to top it off but i havent had a dc yet becouse i menage to rejoin rather fast so thats a step in the right direction

but what i have in return is lack of some sounds and hit conformations at times even tho hit animation was visible there was no sound or the cross that appears in the middle even tho health was taken from the target

sorry for the wall of text and grammar but im low on time

Hello ReveTTo,

If you don’t feel comfortable providing the diagnostics here in the forum, unfortunately we won’t be able to help you any further here. Don’t worry, though: you can always contact our Customer Support team directly and provide them with the diagnostics so they can look into this with you.

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!