Leave as group UI/UX is frustrating - Proposed redesign

I find the current “leave game as gorup” UI very frustrating. When playing alone it’s clear enough. Are you sure, yes or no? One extra click to confirm my intentions, easily committed to muscle memory.

While in group though, we have a mess. My main gripe is that it remembers my last choice. When in the middle of a play session with a bunch of friends it’s great. Just finished a game, click leave after watching potg, comfirm with yes just like normal. Easy. The “leave game as group” box is already ticked form last game.

After a couple games comes the time when I gotta go though, so I click leave and un-check the little box and leave. It takes me two clicks and isn’t easily committed to muscle memory as I first have to confirm the current state of the box, but it’s not too bad.

The next day I group up with my friends again and we play a game. Game is over, watch potg, leave, click yes as drilled into my muscle memory aaaaand oops… The box was left unchecked since the last session and I accidentally left the group. I’m invited back into the gorup and the next person does the same thing. Heck, sometimes I myself make the same mistake twice in a row. This happens SO OFTEN.

I’d imagine most people playing in a group usually play more than one game, so I really don’t see the point of remembering THE ONE TIME last session I wanted to leave the group. Instead, why not just add a wide, team colored, third button underneath?

Now when playing as a group, I see the big obvious group-colored button and click it. No looking at the little box, deciding if it’s in the right state and maybe clicking it. Just click the button that does the thing you wanna do. A single click, easy. The “yes” becomes the “okay now I need to leave for real” button. It plops you into main menu alone. Always.