Leavers can't be reported after game

They weren’t. They were working on profiles for the migration to OW2, then got DDOS’d.

Just shows that you are complaining about something before getting any for of information.

Just a tip, as you seem to cry about this a lot (that is spam btw), follow a few people on Twitter. Overwatch Cavalry is quite a good place, as they post a lot of updates regarding server works.

Here is a link to help you (assume you’d want the English language one…)

If they weren’t tampering with live services, then user wouldn’t of been disconnected.

Again I am not crying. Not everyone has emotional issues and cry, you might do, but that does not mean everyone behaves the same way.

Thank you for the link, I’ll check that out.

Quite possibly correct.

But, for your own sanity, don’t worry if someone leaves. Just crack on with the game. If they are on your team, wait for the countdown to pass… if the game is a mess, leave and requeue (if you wish to play on). Take the -25, don’t play on and risk losing more for underperforming.

he doesnt care about sr, he doesnt seem to think its important in any way.

1 Like

I do crack on with the game. I post it up on here for the community to see the state of the game and Blizzard themselves.

Indeed, when it accounts for a lot. Many placings on the ladder could be completely different if they didn’t allow people to lose/gain SR just because of a leaver/unstable servers/broken client.

1 Like

If you’re doing the right things, practicing, reviewing, aim training and so on… SR is almost completely irrelevant. You’ll be playing far better than those in your rank on a more consistent basis and be winning more games.

At that point what your SR is doesn’t matter as it’ll be consistently increasing.

exactly, its not hard to understand really.

1 Like

Correct. It isn’t. Which amazes me how people like him can get it so wrong.

He’s talking about you, not me.
Blizzard have said that MMR is affected by the losses when people leave.
SR is also affected.

We can clearly understand though why you find it hard to understand this.

I know he was. But he was wrong, so I turned it round. He is usually wrong, sadly.

he claims to know everything and can never admit when hes wrong. so i just ignore him. you cant win with him. #troll

1 Like

Sadly for you, I’m neither wrong or trolling here.

I’m just curious about how you’re playing the game, seeing as you claim to enjoy it so much but don’t seem to play it on your “only account”.