Let Competitive Deathmatch STAY

Hey, I’m just here to say that I personally feel a little tired of the usual competitive mode and aren’t playing nearly as much anymore because of the sheer attitude of many teams towards objectives other than killing enemies.

But I really do enjoy FFA/DM (whatever you wanna call it) and also Team DM.
If they actually would stay as competitive modes not just as a 1 or 2 month thing, I might just play this game ALOT more, probably many others too for that matter.
Thanks, bye.

Now the it’s online we know for a fact that there is a lot of Brigittes and Moiras (In my ranks at least) BUT they mostly don’t win, from the games that I’ve been in at least.
And to be honest, I played Moira in a couple of games too hehe.
I feel they’re good, yes, but not unstoppable.

On another note; I would really LOVE for Team Deathmatch to be competitive as well!!
More than FFA tbh!

Competitive solo FFA doesn’t work in Overwatch

The curren point system and the asymmetrical hero roster doesn’t allow a competition where “skill” is measured.

However, competitive team deathmatch could work because it relies both on composition, coordination and skill.

Blizzard will most likely introduce competitive team deathmatch sooner or later. I believe they try out any arcade mode as a competitive version and cycle again.

:dragon:

Happy for comp FFA deathmatch NOT to stay.

It is ok as short term thing, but has been the least enjoyable comp mode so far.

At least when team deathmatch rolls around, you have the possibility of talking with people or playing with friends.

Well, that is least enjoyable for you.
But I do agree on the idea of Team Deathmatch being much more balanced and I would rather have that if I had to choose.

Competitive solo FFA doesn’t work in Overwatch