Lets play Wish Corruption

In light of the fact we are all practically quarantined, and in an effort to lift spirits and stop arguing for a second lets play the wish corruption game…

rules are simple… someone makes a wish, then someone else adds a “corruption” to that wish then wishes something themselves, and so on and so on

E.G ( I wish I had £100.000) then someone adds (but that £100.000 is monopoly money) then they wish something

Ok?.. awesome

I wish I could speak to animals

2 Likes

But each time you say a word to them the animal bites you.

I wish i had a better pc

2 Likes

granted, but the PC’s hard drive is locked, nothing can be downloaded/installed and the only game available to play is Hello kitty island adventure

I wish that I could fly

1 Like

But you would look like cupid.

I wish i could live in my sims 4 house

1 Like

granted, but it is occupied by hundreds of different Robin Williams characters all quoting 24/7

I wish star trek style holodecks were real

1 Like

But they only work if you are a member of star fleet.

I wish i had a kitten :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Granted, but it sounds like a moose in mating season looking for a partner.

I wish that plants and trees have thinking brains

1 Like

Granted but they don’t have any other organs so their brains don’t actually work.

I wish Mei would sit on my face

Granted but she would fart stinky egg farts 24/7

I wish i could teleport anywhere i want

1 Like

Granted, but its only you that teleports and not your clothes with you

I wish I was as rich as bill gates

(Hahahaha ntg instinctively covered my body with my arms thinking about it :joy:)

Granted but it would all be in old Italian currency

I wish i could speak to butterflies

1 Like

sorry x-D I wasn’t trying to be lewd, but its all I could think of to corrupt a teleport

Granted, but butterflys despite being beautiful are chronically depressed and only ever say depressing things

I wish for a life time supply of coke cola

1 Like

You have all the Coke you could ever wish for but you can’t actually drink it, just look at it!

I wish to be a pro Ana player with actually competent teammates

1 Like

Granted but you will not be able to sleep people.

I wish the Corona Virus would get the hell out of here.

1 Like

Granted, but the Rage virus from 28 days later takes its place

I wish to be able to drink my life time supply of coke x-D

1 Like

Granted, but it taste like Pepsi

I wish i could grow plants by touching the soil

Granted but they all die within a minute!

I wish for ChipSa to actually play in OWL

Granted, but its alternate evil goatee beard universe ChipSa

I wish for kim jong un’s head to disappear up his own arsehole

1 Like

Granted, but every time he needs to communicate with world leaders they must speak to his arsehole.

I wish i legally had a fighter jet

1 Like

not much difference then?.. lol x-D

Granted, but it runs on Mtn Dew, and when in flight it screams “America F*ck Yeah” over and over and over so loud it drowns out its own engines

1 Like