Looking for a duo and friends

Hey guys!
I’m tired of playing solo, so now looking for players for a duo.

I apologize in advance for any mistakes in the text, English is not my primary language. I wanted to socialize or make friends with English-speaking people and practice my English. I understand the language pretty well, but I don’t have enough practice communicating.

A little bit about me:
I’m from Russia, I’m almost 21 years old, I’m a girl and my name is Sonya.

I prefer to play competitive. Can play any role, but lately i prefer DPS (rating ~2200, i like Ashe, Mccree and Widow), On support role rating ~2700(3300 peak) Ana main, and on tanks ~2600(3100 peak) i like Zarya and D.va. Don’t really like maintanks, i kinda suck on them lol.

Looking for friendly people who will not be toxic.
#shiro25698

Sometimes I play dbd, so if you also play, we could try to play together.

That’s all. If you are interested in this post, please mail me here or add me as a friend. I will be glad to everyone! :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading this!

Just a little tip here but if anyone wants to add you they will need your battletag…
So as a example i will add my own here: Arturo#21643
I can also play some games if you want but just wanted to let you know that.

Oh, I completely forgot about that, thanks for reminding me.

You prefer only English-speaker friends? Because english isn’t my native language(to be more precise we have the same native language :slight_smile: ) and I mostly play qp/arcades and sometimes comp on my alt acc. Just asking so don’t be shy to say no if you are interested in person like me :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t mind playing together at all.
But most of the time I play in the competitive
Anyway, add me, we can play sometime.