Looking for non Toxic Player or Team

Hey,
I’m Pandora, I’m a Support-main that didn’t play since Season 16, so not even Role q was a thing.
I only played once since role q competitiv on my main acc, because I lost my Duo-Q Partner, with wich i climbed all the way from Gold to Masters together over the cause of a year.

So, what do I want now? - I love Overwatch, so… I want to come back to it! And for that… i want an Duo-Q Partner again! ~ Prefered a DPS or Tank player, for Competitiv, i only would play in Role q, because i never fully liked Open Q.

But let me first talk about myself a bit, so that you even know if you want to even try it:

• I’m a girl and around 20+ years old

• I’m from germany, but I normaly only make callouts in english, and I prefer to talk english, so… that would’nt be a huge problem.

• My peak was 3644 (Low Master), as Main heal (Mercy + Ana)

• I have the most playtime on Mercy, but i actually wan’t to switch to Meta-Heroes, so Ana and Bap for now.
    (Well, or Mercy if I find a Ashe, Widow, Echo or Pharah player that really want’s a Mercy i guess?)

• But back in the day I learnd from a T500 Coach from my old team, to play: Ana, Mercy, Moira, Baptiste, Brigitte and Lucio.

-In the one season from Role q where i Played in solo-q (and didn’t play even there since forever), I got placed around 3200 (Diamond), so I would think around that would be again a good start for me !

I… actually have expectations;

• Tank or Dps - player
  • NON Toxic! (thats really important, because I’m a bit shy and insecure in myself)
  • Sr around 3100 - 3600
  • Willing to play in a Duo-q, I don’t like more then a Duo-q, sorry I had bad experiences
  • Can lose games, and doesn’t rage or quit after a few loses (even in a row)
  • Voice comps ~ even if it’s only with me and not the Team

So far to a player…

I also where in a lot of Overwatch teams, and I leaded most of them. My last one was with an average SR of 3900+, so I would also be Open to get back into a Team, if anyone needs a Main-healer!

~ I will probably need a few games to get back into the game (best qp?) also we could look if we even fit to each other there a bit :heart:
And talking a bit on Discord would be a nice thing, when we wan’t to duo-q :3

You can add me on B-net or Discord! ~ I will answer asap!

B-net: Pandora#22773
Discord: PandoraThePanda#4546

Cheers, Pandora ~ :heart: