Looking for some buddies!

Hello there, I’m looking for some friends who can have some fun, win or lose in their games. Comp, arcade, quickplay…I play all of them (Though my sr for comp is sadly only barely above 2000 due to throwers and toxic players). I’m in my twenties, and prefer finding people around or above that age that have the maturity to handle when something in the game doesn’t go their way. I’m certainly still learning in this game and have been working on certain dps and supports, and I’d love to keep learning with other people! If you’re interested in adding me, my tag is Areena#11455.
Update: Seems for some reason it is not showing friend requests and such for battlenet, so if that doesn’t work…discord is also Areena#0971. I can work on adding people to battlenet from there!

Look forward to meeting people!

Hello Areena !

If you are looking for peoples and friend, I can recommend you to take a look to our discord server : The Omnics.

We are a relative small community, but we have a core of really active players of every rank ! We play together almost every day, either QP, ranked, arcade… We even have some more advanced player playing with us and giving us advice !

Don’t hesitate to come say hello ! I’m sure you will find pples to play with !

Here is the link : discord.gg/8mukGq

Hope to see you soon ! :slight_smile:

I appreciate the discord offer and look forward to meeting people! But it seems it’s not allowing me to join in.

Add me if you like! I’m looking to play some fun games and make friends. :slight_smile:

ShinyhunterF#2785

added :slight_smile: can mostly play qp cause my internet is pretty bad rn.

Hey, added you in battlenet and also discord(saw it in other topic)