Loot boxes bugged? (getting normal instead of halloween one)

Whenever i win a lootbox during the new halloween event i want to open it but when i get to the screen it shows the halloween lootbox as already open and i can only go back to a previous normal lootbox?

3 Likes

Is this related to the new “play as what we’re short of and we’ll give you a lootcrate” sadly I had this today too, I hope it’s just a bug because the feature is new, But I am annoyed because It happened to me too… Regular level ups should give you event boxes however.

Hello folks :slight_smile:

It is intended for the role-queue bonus reward to be a standard lootbox.
Lootboxes obtained via normal leveling instead should be in all cases event related :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems weird, But alright, I suppose. Any Justification for that? I mean seriously, Getting into a match quickly solve the role queue issue of DPS being unwilling to change, and all we get are currency because we have all the voice lines and sprays that fill up white and blue rarity.

1 Like

I love Halloween skins, but basically have all the normal skins I want. So … I’m not really going to queue as tank unless this is changed.

3 Likes

Same here It’s really weird that you don’t get the halloween boxes when it’s halloween. you should get halloween boxes even tho it’s role queue I’ve wasted like 25min in total because I thought the first time was just a bug you could have atleast said it to us before we jumped into the game.

In what way is that supposed to happen? Well I guess no playing quickplay anymore than this event. I have every normal skin and accesoires. I want the halloween ones, what weird thing is this. And not telling us upfront makes it feel unfair as well.

1 Like

ngl kinda bad move right there, whats the point in getting the extra lootbox? Especially if you play the game for longer

4 Likes

Of 12 boxes i got 4 boxes with up to 2 items that wasnt duplicates. Most of the boxes where 4 / 4 duplicates in. So must be something wrong…

I just received a normal lootbox from leveling up. Is there a cap on how many we can earn a week, or is this a bug?

Well that sucks. Why punish us like that? The role-queue box is supposed to be a sweetener to encourage us to queue for those roles. There’s less incentive when we already get duplicates most of the time. The even boxes would be better.

2 Likes

this feels like a big FU to older accounts? i mean i have lived with peopel that buy 50 boxes at a time and they still dont have even half of the holiday legendary. is potentially giving out 10-20 extra boxes going tt damage your bottom line that much?

1 Like

It makes no sense though. Endorsement boxes are event, so why is something similar like being cooperative and positive by playing less popular roles not reward you the same way?

2 Likes