Losing comp points due to crashing

So, I logged onto overwatch went into a game of comp and my game crashes. I get suspended and lose 50sr. I know it’s petty but tbh i want my Sr back.

Hello BT160806,

I’m afraid we cannot modify SR under any circumstances.

If your game keeps crashing, please follow all the steps in this article (including the advanced troubleshooting):
battle.net/support/article/41969

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

After comp just went down. I went into another game AND I CRASHED AGAIN. This is actually a pain. Like. I’m losing Sr for things that I could easily win and gain Sr. It’s not even fair, why cant u even change Sr when it’s ur servers that are crashing

My Internet crashed and I had to reboot it, then I was able to rejoin the match and it ended as a draw. Still I lost 50sr and was banned, how is this fair?

My user being Jorrrde#2222, don’t know why I was signed in with my other account.

That always happen, and they don’t seem to care.

Look Blizzard, I’ve lost in total more than 500sr that way and now i’m suspended for 8 hours. That doesn’t look pretty from your side, i’m never left game on purpose. And I’m not asking you to return back my sr, but to change trigger that make sr losing and suspension. Don’t tell me that it’s impossible. You can recognize by logs what’s the reason of leaving.