Loss = -40 SR, Win = 2 SR (FFA Comp)

Hi. My idea was to go into FFA Comp only with one hero and see, how good I can be. I did my placement pretty good 5/5, it put me on Gold 2190…but after that problems started to show up. When I lose a game, I´m losing around 40-50 SR just like in other arcade competetive. But when I won a game, I only got 1-2 SR…I have won 3 games in a row and still got 2, 1, 2 SR for these games…this is really frustrating, because it is literally impossible to rank up. Is here someone with similar problem? Could it be because I play only one hero? (widowmaker)

Help me, I love FFA Comp, but this is really annoying and it stopping me from playing OW.

yeah have the same issue, im normally a 3800 player but it put me in 2600 and after my placements when i lost i lost 40sr and then i placed 3rd or 2nd but didnt gain anything so i just gave up at the mode

2 Likes

This is why I only did my placements. Funny how it rates me as gold in normal competitive but 2680 in FFA. some things still need to be explained.

Not replying to the OP but just gotta say this:
Guys its not the “normal” competitive. Your comp rank has nothing to do with these event comps. If you are top 500 in lucio ball, ffa, ctf, w/e there has been I cant remember, it doesent mean you should be top 500 in comp and match maker is rigged.

Me too basically but let’s be fair, it doesnt matter if you are like a top500 mccree and play it in comp ffa because there will just be roadhogs brigittes etc.
In the time it take you to kill hog a brigitte would’ve gotten like 3 kills and not to mention that you might have to reload and some other dickhead will just sweep up your kill. If you really want to rank up in comp ffa just pick some bs hero.

Yeah i made a similar post to this and i also don’t understand why its so bs. I got first place like 4 times and got 20 sr.
I got last place one time i lost fkn 40 sr.
And a 5th place lose me 15!

Top 4 isn’t winning, first place is. Just be thankful you gain SR when you get in anything other than 1st… Because you’re technically losing.

1 Like

yeah same here, 48 sr dropped when I finished 7. Got 2 sr finishing 3rd. This is broken and unfair. I get that it shouldnt be the same sr for 1st and 4th, but the difference is ridiculous.

This is why I only did my placements. Funny how it rates me as gold in normal competitive but 2680 in FFA. some things still need to be explained.