"Lost Connestion to Game Server"

After Season 7 in Overwatch 2 came out I’m experiencing multiple disconnections from the game while I’m in game or just in the menu (“Lost Connestion to Game Server”) at any time for no reason. I can also see the red triangle warning on the left side of my screen before I disconnect from the game. Secondly every time i launch Overwatch it says “Game Connection Failed… Retrying” and then “Entering Game” and it logins slower.
I’m really mad when this happens even though I played Quick Play, because of the new system for leavers - you receive penalty for leaving matches in Quick Play and then you’re suspended and you can’t queue for 10 or 30 minutes.
The problem is that it’s not my fault for leaving games and I can’t do nothing. Also I’ve seen issues with loading my menu, for example I can’t open my carrier profile or the battle pass isn’t loading for some seconds. All this issues happened after my server started crashing.
I’m sure that the problem it’s not because of my Internet connection or any other issues with my computer. Maybe it’s because the maintenance issues after the new season came out.
Generally I can’t play any game, I’m getting suspended for leaving them, that I haven’t left and maybe I’m getting reported from other players for that. I really hope that issue will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

same problem dude i cant find any solution

Same issue error LC 202
Platform:PS4