Low FPS randomly

So recently i have had an experience where my pc that usually can run 144 fps in most things overwatch and around 110 in team fights is suddenly running 60 fps and down to 40 in team fights, i feel like i have tried everything, i checked my drivers, i did everything on the performance issues page, i deleted my blizzard cache, i tried overclocking and im always getting around the same fps. i think the strangest part is that when i lower the render scale or any setting my fps is staying the same (no its not a problem with the fps cap because it can still sometimes hit 144 in practice range) can anyone help me?

1 Like

Hello Crypto,

Please follow the steps of our Overwatch Performance Issues support article, including the advanced troubleshooting steps if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Hagut

I believe i already said that i followed all of these steps before posting, but just for you i did them again and i saw no improvement. is there anything else i can do?

1 Like

Same problem here. Discusting. I have a i7 8700K and a 2070RTX the performance is completely unacceptable. My game should be running 200 fps mid fight on high ffs. Instead I have my settings on all low and off and I get 100 and sometimes 60 fps in teamfights.