Main Tank 2k7 : lfg 2k5-3k+

Hello there !

Lets make a litle context :
I play since day one. i joined a multigaming in which i became the leader of the Overwatch section and leader of the plat/diam team.
I’v had to leave this community (ohno) because i found a job (yayyy). Then, there was times i was playing alot and some other times i wasn’t playing much… BUT i always tried to get myself ranked to keep an eye on my lvl. Result : went from plat to gold. Even silver once (never felt so weird).
I recently played with collegues and helped them to understand the game and i helped them to get out of bronze too. But i need more.
Aaaaaaaaaand Im back in the game ! Armed and ready ! with a steady job and some time for myself.

As you may have seen, i’m not an english native speaker but i m totaly fine with speaking/understanding english :slight_smile:

Lets sum up :
Btag : Djosephus#2659
Role : Main tank
Main char : OTP Rein. and then Zarya / Sigma
Looking for :
- Teams, Duo Q, Trio Q
- Serious people, but not TOO much. we are plat and diams, not top 500 :wink:
- People with good attitude (Humble, who knows when they are wrong and are not scared to face the problems)
- Climbing the ladder to diams, maybe more if things are going well !

Add me to get in contact and talk/try this out !

NB : Up to learn Orisa and currently learning Sigma to be a real “MAIN TANK” and stop being a 350hrs+ Rein. hahaha…