Making a lunch ^__^

For the first time am making bisk for launch,wish me luck everyone please,and after I done the job and eat,I can play Overwatch!I like Gordon Romsey,and his tv show Nightmare Kitchen ^^ One song: Ember Falls - Open Your Eyes ft. NC Enroe - YouTube

3 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen :cut_of_meat:

I love the Asian Culture myself, so I enjoy making Ramen and such Asian dishes. Please show us your cooking :slight_smile:

After I make it,I eat,and I sleep for a long time,which mean,lunch was a good,I would rate 9/10 ,remembar first time I was preparing :smiley: ,there is video,is the same one that I prepare JUNEĆA ČORBA sa povrćem i mekanim mesom | Obrok pun zdravlja | Recept 4K - YouTube

1 Like

Looks like my mother’s beef stew, made me both hungry and nostalgic :rofl: Good job, Stannis!

2 Likes

Thank you! Trying my best,I did this,with one reason,to show on my father how to prepare bisk,bcs when he prepare it,he doing on the way like people doing 80+ years ago,so my father make bisk on the same way,when ppl was going in first world war :'D .The bisk that I make it was really teast,no bcs is mine,but I would rate 9/10 for sure.Next time will be 10/10. ^___^

1 Like

:drooling_face: that looks delicious