Massive amout of toxic arabic players in almost every game

I keep reporting them every game but yet to see any punishment taken against them. I am forced to leave voice every time. They litrealy swearing on voice chat, shouting, making strange noises and behaving like animals, locking the hero other people were playing all game to taunt them. What is this? I didnt sign to play on wild east. Bring our EU only servers.

3 Likes

Reddit and twitter are full of complaints about arabic, but Blizz is ignoring it

1 Like

100% need the old eu servers back. Theres no way to opt out of them which does my nut in.

2 Likes

I dont understand why there is no reply on this issue. Also seems console only. Its every other match. Chat is not even in english anymore

1 Like

Blizzard probably don’t even realise that this is an issue.

Blizzard don’t believe in negative reviews - they call negative reviews ‘Review Bombing’ :smiley:

1 Like

Its even on reddit and twitter. Blizzard. Aaron and Alec being tagged. But look at lifeweaver and soon new dps hero (non bianary confirmed) they are woke man. Console eu is thinning out because of it, and they just let it happen

1 Like

You’re not wrong, I get these KSA icon players all the time and everytime I do it’s an immediate LOSS. They get toxic and act like they’re funny. I’ve even seen and heard of cheating with these guys as well from other sources (I don’t have these, I believe these were reported on the forums though if you want to find it.)

2 Likes

Most of them using xim or cronus. Is unberable to play with them! They are making the game so toxic ! I cant understand why they merge the servers!!

3 Likes

You just have them in your game, in Sweden ppl have them in Goteborg throwing hand grenades

1 Like