Mei Blizzard Heal

ok, quickone here. yk how meis ice cube heals her. what if blizzard also heals here. assuming its the same tech is should do something, not on the level as ice cube as you can see that it stops her moving so she can heal, and she can move in blizzard, plus blizzard is an ult. But some small extra hp that only she gets?
Additionally it makes sense that allies on fire should stop being on fire in blizzard.

I like the idea, if there wasn’t already too much healing and sustain in the game, it might be a fun buff to the ult.

yea, personally im not a fan of this new passive heal. yes it gives independance from the supports who might be preoccupied. but if im chasing a player and they hide behind a corner. their self heal will help them, I like the idea of each hero getting heals withouta support but i think there should be a compromise made instead of, “youve not taken damage in 5 seconds, lets heal you” maybe some heroes need to heal like bastion did in OW1, where he became stationary whilst he healed. others may carry smaller heals etc.

1 Like