Millions of players

Lol. I climbed from bronze to diamond.

How does it work?

I had a game in comp today with 4 placements on my team: other team had full complement. I was better than all of them, but we didn’t win. Why not?

Prove it. Give me the game code to watch. People doing placements is a new complaint lol

If you don’t want everyone to watch, add me and send it.

Prove what? That I had a game with 4 placements on my team, or that I was better than all of them?

All of the above. Well not the placements bit, that’s irrelevant and means nothing.

Share the game code with me and I’ll watch it when I get home.

So it’s irrelevant that I had a team with 4 placements on it? I should be able to win regardless of how good the enemy team is and how bad mine is?

For what purpose? I don’t see the game in my Replays list, is there a way to retrieve older matches than the last 10?

People doing placements will be matched based off their previous seasons SR/MMR. So there is zero issues there.

They’ll be bronze players, doing placements in your bronze games. No issues.

You keep saying you were playing better. Prove it. Just provide the code.

Provide any codes you have. You’ve already said you are “nearly always better” so it shouldn’t matter what games you show me.

Even when they are Level 25?

Just Comp right? Not QP? I don’t have any comp games pinned or in my replay list right now, it will have to wait until I play comp again.

Yep.

Yes. Just comp. No one cares what happens in QP.

Ok add me. I have an account I can play with you on. You can show me first hand.