Mouse cursor stuck on screen

This is caused by my mouse disconnecting for a moment from its USB, rather than any steam or discord overlay. Any fix? I know you can’t prevent these disconnects which a hardware problem, but a way to hide the cursor after would be much appreciated.

Greetings, Tabell! o/

I’m not sure if there’s any way to solve this problem, but if it happened to me, I would try two things.

The first would be pressing Alt+Tab to change windows, and then, Alt+Tab again to go back into the game. This may make the game capture the mouse correctly again.

The second one would be to launch the game on Borderless Windowed mode (you can find this option in the Video Settings of the game, the one that says “Display Mode”). This changes how Windows and the game communicate about the mouse capture, and therefore, may help.

Other than that, I have no other ideas other than, obviously, fixing the hardware issue, but I understand this may not be a simple or easy matter, so hopefully these tips help. Or maybe someone else encountered a similar problem and can give you some more suggestions :slight_smile: