Mouse doesnt feel accurate in overwatch even with stable 200+ fps and "decent" smooth gameplay

Hello. I dont know whats causing this but something is. When i play overwatch i feel dizzy playing because i dont feel like the games movement is following me and my mouse. Its very odd because my aim turns sloppy and just inaccurate when on other games my aim is good and not at all sloppy and even on my old pc overwatch aimed correctly as i wanted it.

Im thinking some setting maybe is making my game feel like this.

Specs:

2060 6gb

i7 8700

16gb RAM

Ive talked to alot of people and when i show them my specs they are chocked that my pc is having issues with overwatch. And as i can tell my latency is fine.

Disable reduce buffering, if you haven’t. Also, make sure the nVidia control panel doesn’t have some setting that causes pre-rendering of a bunch of frames.

What CPI do you have set on the mouse, and what sensitivity in game?

Hey! I have solved the issue with the mouse. turnes out i had a bunch of settings giving it high input. However i know why the mouse feels weird

Its my game. Even with constant 200+ fps the game is not smooth one bit when im ingame in like a qp or comp however in practise range its smooth as butter.