My account is banned with no reasons

lol ur support gonna copy paste the rules like robot won’t actually help him

1 Like

Someone tilted? Do you need anything?

Already did. But I got copied answer as i expected. And you know whether I post at forum or ticket you’ll give me none of details. So people shold know about it. Hope you guys lost your job asap cause you do nothing. If not pls hire me. I can do nothing too haha

No lie, that comment was funny.

Blizz support is kinda wack. Expect a bunch of rehashed “it’s on your end” responses.

Yes tilted. I got banned cause of violations that never happened. Is it wrong?

please can you look at my account, its 15 years old, i got banned 2 days ago for hacking, no cheats for any game on my pc. please help

They won’t help. They’ll send you multiple types of “We don’t care, no investigation will be made, it is what it is enjoy your ban” messages like Teabagging your suspended acc :smiley:

Because they don’t care. Essentially you are now in the position of buy a new account or go away sadly.

But if you have been banned, it is probably for a reason.

Repeatedly i say like mocking bird, there’s no reason. Then why my old acc has been not banned yet? My sr has not changed slightly in certain moment for 6 years include new accs. But boosting? The thing is, “probably”. Blizzard monopolizes informations. Hope you understand it.

And… buy a new license or go away? My god dude, Kidding me? There’s no consumer’s right where you live? Like a slave under capitals or huge companies? Then your people should strike or demo. Or…. Just having no concept of ‘right’ for consumer? Hahahahahaha

Yeah there is. But they’ve not breached your consumer rights.

You agreed to the End User License Agreement. This paragraph might help you.

Blizzard reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without notice to you. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most Account suspensions and terminations are the result of violations of this Agreement. In case of minor violations of these rules, Blizzard may provide you with a prior warning and/or suspend your use of the Account due to your non-compliance prior to terminating the Agreement or modifying or deleting an Account.

They can remove your access at any time for any reason. You said you agreed to these terms. Your “consumer rights” do not apply.

In the event of a termination of this Agreement, any right you may have had to any pre-purchased Game access or virtual goods, such as digital cards, currency, weapons, armor, wearable items, skins, sprays, pets, mounts, etc., are forfeit, and you agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were pre-paid on your Account prior to any termination of this Agreement. In addition, you will not be able to use the Platform. The Dispute Resolution provisions of this Agreement will survive termination and apply to all Disputes that arose or could have been initiated prior to termination.

Bro I’ve read it already before you mention it. But they cannot ban my acc for ‚any’ reason. There‘s no corresponding violation.

This suggests otherwise.

Account suspensions and terminations are the result of violations of this Agreement. In case of minor violations of these rules

Don‘t skip this

1 Like

I didn’t. It comes after. The first part supersedes that.

Both parts are not independent, but connected. First phrase cannot be alone. Cause that phrase alone is violating law. So you did skip

That isn’t how a legal agreement works. The key part is they can remove your access for any or no reason, and don’t have to warn or justify it.

After that they are just explaining examples.

Regardless we agreed with it, law violating Agreement is invalid. And nobody can make contracts out of law. So it cannot be separated. Never heard about that?

1 Like

I have literally no idea what you are trying to claim there, sorry.

Ultimately you signed the agreement when you created the account. They haven’t breached anything.

You can appeal and hope they change their mind. But they also must remember they state in the support pages that they do not overturn account actions. If you follow the pages to appear you are also warned of this…

Before you submit an appeal, review the following:

• The account holder is responsible for the account’s behaviour. We apply penalties no matter who was playing at the time. Extenuating individual circumstances will not lead to the removal of a penalty.

Simply, Ban needs a certain violation. This is written in Agreement(Contract). Blizzard says just what they can do as punishments when users violate Agreement. What you referred cannot stand alone. And I followed every agreement.