My account is banned with no reasons

Hell yeah Blizzard says I’ve boosted my account myself with Plat rank lul and it’s 2nd time i got banned with same reason. What is going on with this monitoring system??? Mistake for once is understandable but 2nd one is so embarrassing. Never borrowed or gave my account to someone else. Even I’m using authenticator. I know Blizzard will give me a copied answer that anyway you cannot give me a reason for penalty but i did violation hahaha

You can keep telling yourself that but I bet you did purchase a boost. Karma.

1 Like

Bet what? never purchased any boosts

They wouldn’t ban you for no reason.

If it is “boosting” it could just be that you are deliberately putting yourself in lower ranks to play with friends. Something that is against the ToS.

Suspended accounts are unable to post on forums, with a level 90 ready to use I’d assume you are well known with alternative accounts.
Which is weird since your account has a level 0 endorsement showing it has been suspended, yet you can post on it here.

Technically playing on accounts to circumvent a ban is enough to revoke your license, doubt there’s much wrong with their system.

Note that the terms used by Blizzard aren’t always correct.
Some people get banned for Racism whilst it was something else text-related, though they just have exact categories.
Smurfing technically would fit in the “boosting” category.

If he logs out, and back in it will stop him from posting.

No changes happen to your account unless you log out and in.

Ah how could I of all users have forgotten that, damn you’re right.
Even so I find his situation hardly believable

1 Like

100% no one gets banned for no reason. I would imagine he’s been trolling games while playing with friends.

Never smurfed neither trolled. After getting my first sr by myself I played with my friends. and got banned while playing solo open Q. I know Blizzard won’t reclaim my account back. I wanted to let you guys know this situation can happen to anyone too.

If true, then they should investigate.

Keep throwing appeals at them, if you care enough to do so.

They never gave me details. My previous acc was banned for same reason. I appealed several times but only what i got was copied answer. They don’t investigate. So I don’t expect my acc gonna restored. Even weird thing is blizzard korea sent me the announcement to ban. Never played in asian server. And it shares same procedure with my previous ban.

Did you buy your account through BattleNet or from an external source?

Thru Battlenet. Battlenet EU. With my personal data

Everything you are saying suggests something is wrong.

I am still inclined to think you haven’t told us everything. Given that it has happened before, that would lean more to you doing something, than something being wrong.

I described all my situation. What i did different from others in open Q is i never threw or trolled. As you know there are so many trollers in open Q. Someone stays in the base till game ends or as somb travels whole map without shooting or hacking enemies. But never seen those accs banned before.

I played tank or supports when no one plays those roles. When if filling missing role is ‘boosting’ in open Q, then it would be helpful to understand this penalty.

All I am saying is in my experience, when you see a tale from someone who’s been banned an claims it was for “nothing” or some foul play… they usually miss out a lot of the story.

I played this game for 6 years in same ways. No behavior or none of way to play has changed.

I used first acc about 5 years. 3 years ago i moved to EU from korea. But as you know, there are so many racists in OW. They tried to pick a fight with me just cause i have asian acc name. Never got penalty with first acc for moreover than 5years, a few times got warned for being toxic against racists. That’s all.

I wanted to keep the old name, so i made a new acc about 3 months ago. But for ‘boosting’ my acc shut down. Meanwhile my original acc had been hacked. Now my latest acc is banned too.

I’m telling you again, my play, rank, behavior have been never changed after OW released

Hi MONKEY47,

regarding your account ban, please get in touch with Customer Service. This is an issue that cannot be addressed through the game’s forums.

Thank you!

1 Like

u get f***** by blizzard their evil leave this dead corrupted company trust me their satan himself

1 Like