My damage doesn't seems right

How the heck can Mccree survive a point blank shot from Roadhog?
Anyone could explain please?

hard to tell but the Zarya bubble extends further ahead then most people realize…
so that may be it…

in fact a zarya standing behind a reinhardt doing shatter can block it…

I think it was just borderline close enught that she nullified the damage in that case… but the video is really short so hard to pause it and check frame by frame…

incidnetally if your a zarya being really close to your team mates could be a good tactic… like bubble yourself them maybe have a friendly reaper close to you sharing your bubble then bubble him once your own bubble is gone…

not sure how many you can protect that way… some one really should experiment with that in a custom game more i think…

I saw a video on the reinardt shatter thing but i dont have the link or i would post that too…

It comes in handy in certain situations, like you mentioned, blocking shatters, or bubbling yourself during a Dva bomb and as you bubble, you stick to your zen or healer to protect them too.

1 Like

I watched the clip on 0.25 speed.

You miss your 1st shot, then he stunned your hook(but you got the hook dmg at lest)
On your 2n shot you hit about 50% of Mccree and you didn’t do a melee after that (that will kill hem) instead you started healing.
https://imgur.com/odYt9R3

In my experience after doing hook shot melee they are heroes that will live that like Ana. That mccree is like 10% hp. The Distance in which you attack matters as well and in your case you missed like 40-50% of the damage because the rest of your bullets missed him.

Not to mention there is a Moira + Moira orb healing him. And if you look really close you’ll see a sym turret flying your way (prob took some of your dmg as well.)

The things that led Mccree to live are mainly.

1. You missing your 1st shot and hitting about about 50% of the 2n one.
  2. Not doing a melee.
  3. Moira Hots on him.

And know that on Hog you can’t one shot some heroes like Ana.
The hook one shot comp will fail more then 50% of the time vs Ana if not 100%.

2 Likes