My game has constant mini freezes every few seconds

pls help me, my game constantly freezes for a brief moment, every 5 or so seconds. idk y this happens. halp :frowning:

Greetings DarthVaidya!

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. Have you tried the steps from the performance troubleshooting article already, including the ones from the advanced troubleshooting section?

Pachimari

no but i will do now! ty

sorry to bother you again, but eventhough i have tried all steps in the article, i still get lag at the same time intervals

pls help if u can

Hello DarthVaidya,

If the troubleshooting didn’t help, please create your DxDiag and MSInfo files:
battle.net/support/article/12988

You can paste the content of each file on a web like Pastebin and provide us with the links. If it doesn’t let you publish your message because of the links, try to paste them using the preformatted text option (</> button).

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

MSInfo: https://pastebin.com/PmyHnNkE

DxDiag: https://pastebin.com/Jz8EcsHj

oh ye, btw i did have to crop off the bit from MSInfo.

i also just now updated my nvidia driver as it told me to, but still the same, ( as in it sill lags)

Hello DarthVaidya,

I can see couple of programs that could be causing performance issues. Please, try uninstalling them to see if that helps:

• Lenovo Utility/Battery Management
  • CyberLink Power Director

Something to keep in mind though, is that your video card is below minimum requirements for Overwatch. Performance issues can be expected under these circumstances, and unfortunately the support we can provide in these cases is minimal.

wait so intel HD 5500 is worse than intel HD 4400?

Sorry if I didn’t explain myself properly. I can see you have an Nvidia GeForce 840M in your computer as well, and that video card doesn’t meet minimum requirements.

You should make sure the game is using the Intel HD card. If you click on Options in the game menu, on the graphic section you should see the card the game is using in the upper part.

Also, make sure your drivers for the Intel Card are updated, since they seem to be pretty old.

Driver Date/Size: 16/10/2017 01:00:00, 39861248 bytes

omg, thank you so much. really helpful and i appreciate it

How do would I switch back to intel driver for overwatch?

i would also like to point out, that for some reason, my gpu temp. is increased to 90 degrees, which i know is horrible.

(btw still need answer for first query in this reply) ty!