My Overwatch OC - Asena Sarıkurt

Firewalker rolls of the tounge better or a name in Arabic that has the same meaning? I don’t know I don’t speak it…

and you’re right I like brainstorming like this its fun :slight_smile:

Firewalker… Epic name.

Indeed. Not everyone does that, though. Because they’re too busy raging over majority or minority things. I don’t know, maybe I should avoid them.

Stoicism <-- the art of not caring…

basically just be yourself and ignore the haters

I take things at face value and don’t judge just understand… sometimes without condoning or condemning… best way to be in my opinion :slight_smile:

That’s nice to hear it. And thank you for the tip. One more thing, no, two more things troubling me:

1-) Why does majority of so-called fans hate Brigitte’s VA and harass her because Brigitte “destroyed the meta”?
2-) If any character destroyed the meta, then why did the majority of gamers go too far by harassing the characters’ VAs?

well… its complicated… and simple at the same time…

from what I can see

1. people need a target to be hateful toward… otherwise its just blind rage and it blows itself out like a tornado… and being the face of the hero the VA just became the target by default

2. Brigitte was designed to reign in all of the highly mobile heros… now mobility is king in this game… and as such all of the “Pro gamers”… gravitated towards the highly mobile heros and dubbed them “high skill cap”… they got salty when they could no longer run roughshot over every other hero in the game when Brigitte came into the game… that coupled with the fact that these “pro players” absolutely refuse to change their “favorite hero”… instead throwing their toys out of the pram and pitching a fit until their counter gets nerfed into the ground…

this was all exacerbated by the OWL and the real pro players playing the “Meta” as they always will the “pro players” <— as in people who want to be OWL but cant didn’t like the “no skill” meta and again more rage and blizzards extremely slow development cycle just made the rage boil more and more

short answer… human nature

If Human nature is filled with blind rage and overhate, then the OW’s VAs deserved better fates than so-called fans.

Like what I said, it’s so nice to have a good talk with you. If only majority of the gamers would be like us. Am I right?

then the world deserves better inhabitents, not just the OW VA’s lol but that’s a more philosophical discussion

and yes its very nice to have a measured adult conversation with someone of a like mind…

and you are right but gamers are human… and humans are generally terrible lol

1 Like

I know. But the game community nowadays sucks at its worst. Why? Because of the majority of gamers’ repulsive behaviors and dirty attitude.

This nonsense must be stopped. Or else, no games will be bought.

it runs in cycles… and it depends on the game… when OW was new the community was splendid in comparison to today…

but because OW is mass marketed and easily accessible to everyone you get a lot of human sludge thrown into the mix with the good players…

now a game like rust… that is hardcore and will tear your nutsack off several times… its a very very hard and unforgiving game… but the community is generally well behaved… at least in comparison to OW… because of the type of game it is

only people who like games like rust play rust… and you get a few bad apples in every bunch…

but a lot of people play OW because its popular… not because they love the game and then you just get a barrel full of rotten apples… just like fortnite

So they play OW because they need to be salty for every simple things? That’s pathetic. These gamers’ behaviors are deadlier than the WMDs.

well, its more, they play OW because everyone else is playing it… but they’re salty because they don’t really care for it, hence don’t put the effort into it to be good at it…

and yeah… human nature is a bitch… god has a few things to answer for :laughing:

Agreed. Well, that’s the best chat I have ever made. Like a YT commenter said: Restored faith and hope in humanity again. Heh heh :laughing:

no worries man, and I think I sent you friend request if you ever wanted to play together

Sure thing. I will gladly accept it.

(Done. :+1:)

Baya uzundu hepsini okumadım açıkçası, sadece yorum atayım dedim Türk görünce. :ok_hand:

Evet, çok uzundu. Ama beğendin, değil mi?

You have WAY too much free time.

1 Like

Yeah. I have. But my ideas are little, yet original. When creating my hero/heroine, I try to avoid the stereotypes. Because I don’t like them.