Nerf Moira and Hog both are still OP

To Blizzard

Although Moira has already been nerfed her autolock damage is still way too forgiving , Remove autolock from her primary and make Moira earn her kills like any other should

Hog has far too much health and barely takes damage, his regen needs a massive decrease and his hook needs a longer cooldown, also his alt needs an effect range about Half it’s far too exploitative on most maps

This is why so many play Moira and hog, They never need try for easy kills, this must change.

I’m past caring who disagrees, It’s what needs done, also Bring back widowmakers grapple and buff her secondary like you did ashe, otherwise remove her from the game.

If you wonder why i’m bronze its because I only ever play widowmaker and I refuse to use any of the gimmick kill fakeaims in the game to climb rank and i refuse to be carried or boosted, Until aim and tactics become a factor I refuse to do Comp.

Otherwise it’s all game logic driven and I dont find that thought comforting
Also stop pretending your doing something to combat aimbots and actually ban them.

Lastly listen to opinions like mine that cut through the BS, I don’t care if you dislike my ideas, I know mine are sound and the large majority in this game only want to have spam kills for mains with near zero % effort requirement.

Done.

Although Moira has already been nerfed her autolock damage is still way too forgiving

Moira. Does. Not. Have. Any. Kind. Of. Lock. On.

Hog has far too much health

600 is too much lol? You should see Hammond.

his regen needs a massive decrease and his hook needs a longer cooldown

OR, and hear me out, you could try improving at the game?

This is why so many play Moira and hog

And totally not because they’re both “DPS”-ish heroes you can play without queuing for a lifetime.

Bring back widowmakers grapple

Widowmaker’s Grapple is still on the live version. Must just be you.

If you wonder why i’m bronze its because

It’s probably because you take offence at the idea that you might have something more to learn. You wander around the maps aimlessly shooting in the direction of anything red, and you wonder why this doesn’t achieve results?

I refuse to use any of the gimmick kill fakeaims in the game to climb rank

So you admit you have no experience with the heroes you claim are OP?

Until aim and tactics become a factor I refuse to do Comp.

Well you’re gonna have to find another game because Overwatch is not an FPS.

Lastly listen to opinions like mine that cut through the BS

You’re not cutting through anything, you are the problem.

the large majority in this game only want to have spam kills for mains with near zero % effort requirement.

It seems like that’s what you want, and you’re angry that you can’t.

4 Likes

Not an autolock reallly.

He’s a massive ult battery, his effective range really falls under short-mid range.
It feels perfectly fine.

Why?

How is her grapple gone?

Okay, so you’re saying…

“Choosing Moira and Roadhog is not a strategy”

With that logic i can nullify your statement.
Playing widowmaker is not a tactic.

Mechanical aim is not the main factor of this game

I’ve encountered a single hacker since i’ve played in 2017.

Your opinion contains arguments that literally break your own logic, that can harm the game in many ways.

Clearly Widowmaker isn’t helping against Moira / Roadhog, just switch then.
You claim you’re good with Widowmaker, but players who can play well with individual strength usually are placed around Silver/Gold.

You’re still in Bronze, so most likely mechanical skill is even then not your best spot.

Even Shroud who’s a top tier Esporter with one of the best mechanical aim got placed in Platinum.

Shows that aiming is not the main factor, but strategy is.
You disregard the option to switch because you claim you’re good with “mechanical aim” because clearly that’s the best factor.

Or you could play like the game was intended, team reliant.

Not saying you have to switch, but you are your rank for what you’re doing.
You are like this because you’re using bent logic to blame other things instead of your own errors and trying to improve on that.

“Just counter Roadhog / Moira, think of a strategy so simple.”

Clearly you just came here to disagree without any valid points made so i’ll let you just think everything you just typed made sense and that you made some sort of an impact on the topic, Have a nice day. :+1:

Yea they definitely do not have any valid points after they replied to every. Single. Point. You. Made. Also Moira and Roadhog are only op in lower ranks maybe even up to mid plat but when you climb into higher ranks you are going to get shut down as hog. Even in plat you have to be careful with when you flank and when not.

Just because someone replies doesn’t make it valid

But i’m sure you’ll disagree with what I type next like the rest of the people on here that respond to disagree for the sake of disagreement. :roll_eyes:

Not an autolock reallly - Isn’t an explanation

He’s a massive ult battery, his effective range really falls under short-mid range.
It feels perfectly fine. - Vaugh and non explanitory and is subjective to personal feelings not facts.

Why? - Not sufficient response given I already stated why in the same sentence.

How is her grapple gone? - it is her escape, It was nerfed therefore is easy killed by the majority of fakeaim easyspams in game.

Widowmaker is a recon class - Tactical play is her core playstyle, so yes she very much is.

Sorry but you are wrong. We don’t disagree for the sake of disagreeing. We disagree because you are in bronze and Iam sorry but that simply means that you have no/ not a good idea of how to play the. Also we obviously had difference experiences hog/Moira otherwise we would agree with you. Get it?

I don’t know whats more humorous your disregard of everything I just said or that you think Ranks mean anything in a broken game, where the meta and OP cherry picks after each patch decide who climbs the ladder, Golds silver bronze it all means nothing in a game with no steady balancing, Would you like me to list some examples of easy spam killers that climb rank to gold with little to no effort.

I would rather be a bronze widowmaker with honest aim than a Moira with autolock, or a hog that eats damage all game barely dies and gets golds just by existing, or how about Junkrat and his AOE spams that bump him to gold since he came into the game… Need I say more? I can if you like?

Sure go on I don’t mind. But your post clearly shows that you have either no understanding of the game or you just refuse to use it. Sure if you only play widow and you can’t consistently HS him he can do whatever he want. Overwatch is about counter picking and Roadhog as well as Moira are not direct counters for widow but it’s hard to win a 1v1 against them.

Conclusion: You don’t care about counter picking therefore it is absolutely ok for you to lose those matches.

this is dumb. you have to take the game for what it is and it sure isn’t Counter-Strike. you focus way too much on aim, you sound like some kind of aim elitist if that is even a thing.
OW is an abilitybased team game. it’s basically the endgame of League of legends but in an FPS format.
this game is packed to the rim with gimmicks. positioning and teamplay is key. accurate aim is only really a thing on a select few heroes. it is Not the focus of the game.

it is a really weird thing to argue about. L2P or you know, be happy with where you are.

Stopped reading after the first sentence since it had ‘‘auto-lock’’ in the context of Moira.

No.

1 Like

Yeah … people still think Moira has Auto-Lock like early Sym …
Its just an enhanced Hitbox, like when you whip out Mercys Gun …